Happy 20th Birthday, Flim!

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I know that we haven't exactly hitten' it off, but you are seriously trying to contribute here. I hope you'll feel comfy enough to be able to share your true self with us on an increasing basis (not that you're faking anything). The thing I like the most about your user name is that it reminds me of one of my favorite films.

&feature=related

I knew you weren't a troll. Planet News, who said this about me:

Originally Posted by planet news
But I pretty much know for a fact that you don't have any basis to your thoughts, because I've seen you think.
Went on to give us his thoughts on why you, Film, were a troll:

Originally Posted by planet news
His name is flim. As in flim-flam. As in a confidence trick. As in a con. As in troll.

And that's how three pages of 'discussion' happened. Because people felt incensed by his ignorant statements.

And as far as I'm concerned, even if he is serious, there's no reason to reply to him, because his thoughts have no real basis. He'll just say things as a kind of pure reaction, drawing on phrases he's heard over the course of his life without ever considering how these phrases fit together, what their implications are, or how they may be interpreted differently.

Furthermore, his 'points' obscure the real problem of religion completely, which is the problem of Truth.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A REAL PERSON.

Love,
The Troll God

Happy Birthday, Mate. Another year you'll get legally aloud to drink! lol! In Australia it's 18....

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Your name reminds me of something that produces mucus. It's probably hard to be someone who constantly reminds people of disgusting bodily functions, so my condolences. Also, have a nice birthday!

Happy Birthday Dude !

Flim does mean well

Happy birthday