Recommend me good political documantaries from BOTH SIDES

Tools    

I don't trust Rotten Tomatoes with documentaries. Their reviews aren't typically about how well made the documentary is but how much they agree or disagree with them. I want documentaries from both sides that are well made on informative and cinematic perspectives, so no ****ing I hate the far-right or I hate the far left movies. I hate hate more than most people, which is why I have a severe disdain for modern politics.

... I hate hate more than most people, which is why I have a severe disdain for modern politics.
Then it sounds like you should be watching documentaries on love instead of political ones as political docs are notoriously one sided and apt to piss off. Maybe pick a political topic like abortion, universal health care, or gun control and seek out docs from both sides of the issues.

It's funny you mention abortion because the first one I'd like to watch is Lake of Fire because it empohasizes neutrality towards the politics of abortion.

It's funny you mention abortion because the first one I'd like to watch is Lake of Fire because it empohasizes neutrality towards the politics of abortion.
I've not heard of that one, but I image at least you could find both view points represented in an abortion/anti-abortion doc or should I say 'pro choice/pro life' or maybe 'pro life/pro death', it's ironic that one can label those different camps in such a way as to make one side seem extreme. Hopefully you can find some balanced political docs. One though is for you to read the 'hated it' reviews on IMDB, if both political sides hate the doc then just maybe it's actually balanced and telling the both sides fairly.

That's a good suggestion, but I have no idea where to start. The last thing I want is to accidentally watch a movie that's really just pretending not to be hate-speech.

Adam Curtis's work perhaps? I mean I still think he's pushing a bit of an agenda from a libertarian viewpoint and resorts to some of the tactics that his work decrys in terms of manipulation but still stuff like The Century of the Self and Hypernormalisation are definitely worth a watch, both are on youtube for free.