Problem with IMDB

Tools    

So here's a question I have about IMDB.

If you look up a film it'll list the genres that it's under. But the genres are different for when I look at it on my computer as opposed to my phone. For instance, on my phone Spirited Away is listed as having these genres: "Animation, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Mystery." However, on computer, it is listed as only having "Animation, Adventure, Family." Why is that? Is it because they want to abbreviate it in desktop version, and just use the first three of every "genre" the movie is listed under? Why would they do it for desktop then?

So here's a question I have about IMDB.

If you look up a film it'll list the genres that it's under. But the genres are different for when I look at it on my computer as opposed to my phone. For instance, on my phone Spirited Away is listed as having these genres: "Animation, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Mystery." However, on computer, it is listed as only having "Animation, Adventure, Family." Why is that? Is it because they want to abbreviate it in desktop version, and just use the first three of every "genre" the movie is listed under? Why would they do it for desktop then?
IMDB list genres on two different places on a movie's page. If you're using a phone you get a condensed view of that page and so only see one of those genre list. If you look with your computer, as I just did for Spirited Away, you should see all those genre tags listed in two different spots.

IMDB list genres on two different places on a movie's page. If you're using a phone you get a condensed view of that page and so only see one of those genre list. If you look with your computer, as I just did I seen all those genre tags for Spirited Away.
Oh, I see it now, thanks.