Rioting in the U.S.

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Racism is a real problem in this country. Denying it doesn't make it any less real. Derek Chauvin has had 18 complaints lodged against him in the past for racial injustice before these new charges. He's a racist.

I've seen that video. It's disgusting.

You cannot say this is the same, you cannot say there would be without a doubt rioting. We dont know. George Floyd died over $20, not reports of a gun.
I don't like to compare because we all agree they are both horrible, but two differences are that this guy did not commit a crime and the police officer did not get convicted. I believe when there's no conviction, you can at least understand the outrage a little bit more.

The fact you are equating the two is disgusting. I'm out.
I'm not equating Antonio Brown with anything. I'm trying to tell you that racism against whites is now socially acceptable, and there are countless other examples.

Racism is a real problem in this country. Denying it doesn't make it any less real. Derek Chauvin has had 18 complaints lodged against him in the past for racial injustice before these new charges. He's a racist.
I don't doubt that he might be a racist, but there is no evidence that the George Floyd killing was racially motivated. If you have a link detailing his past racism please post it. I looked before and I couldn't find anything, although I agree with his record he should have been gone long ago.

You ready? You look ready.
I'm not equating Antonio Brown with anything. I'm trying to tell you that racism against whites is now socially acceptable, and there are countless other examples.
I don't like to compare because we all agree they are both horrible, but two differences are that this guy did not commit a crime and the police officer did not get convicted. I believe when there's no conviction, you can at least understand the outrage a little bit more.
If you were truly outraged by the Daniel Shaver case you’d stop dishonoring his name. Like full stop.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-white-people/

And also, racism is most certainly a real problem, by all races and against all races. I know this because I know that people are equal regardless of skin color, and because I've seen it.

See I think this is part of the problem, but of course it's not malicious on your part. White or black it shouldn't matter we are all in it together. I don't know how to solve it but I do know the world will be a better place when we don't hear what the skin color of the people involved is.
We aren't all in this together. Black people have faced so much more discrimination over hundreds of years, and white privilege is very much a thing. Here is a great article that pretty much sums my thoughts up - https://medium.com/@realtalkwocandal...m-69273d39d828

I hope everyone here is donating/going to protests (if they can). This is an important issue, and so many white people have sat in silence for too long.

And also, racism is most certainly a real problem, by all races and against all races. I know this because I know that people are equal regardless of skin color, and because I've seen it.
I’ve been waiting on an example of racism against whites for like years now. You still ain’t gave one.

Per the preemptive warning, the temperature in this thread has to go down a bit if it's going to stay open.

Also, do not reply just to say something is stupid/ridiculous/whatever. If you think it's absurd, say why. If you're so distraught by the wrongness of an idea that you can't bring yourself to say why it's wrong in some substantive way, then don't reply.

I’ve been waiting on an example of racism against whites for like years now. You still ain’t gave one.
I gave one on the last page, and while you're asking, if you don't think the term white privilege is racist, is the term black privilege? Or black "insert anything"?

No, using his death to advance your agenda that white people can experience racism.
Sorry, you either misunderstood or I presented it wrong. I'm saying if he happened to be black, it would be called racial injustice.

We aren't all in this together. Black people have faced so much more discrimination over hundreds of years, and white privilege is very much a thing. Here is a great article that pretty much sums my thoughts up - https://medium.com/@realtalkwocandal...m-69273d39d828

I hope everyone here is donating/going to protests (if they can). This is an important issue, and so many white people have sat in silence for too long.
Give me one example of white privilege and I will debunk it.

Per the preemptive warning, the temperature in this thread has to go down a bit if it's going to stay open.

Also, do not reply just to say something is stupid/ridiculous/whatever. If you think it's absurd, say why. If you're so distraught by the wrongness of an idea that you can't bring yourself to say why it's wrong in some substantive way, then don't reply.
I think we're ok here. I believe we're all friends on the same side but with different ideas on how to get there.

I gave one on the last page, and while you're asking, if you don't think the term white privilege is racist, is the term black privilege? Or black "insert anything"?
Well, now you’re just making stuff up, so that’s my cue to leave.

Aye, this is what happens when I break my own promise. 😅

Another cue to bounce.

Well, now you’re just making stuff up, so that’s my cue to leave.
Always a good time to leave when you claim someone is making something up, but you can't say what that something is

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

In your opinion it is and who the f*ck cares? He called someone a cracker...George Floyd was killed. I honestly do not understand why this matters or why you brought it up.

We're talking about a black man who was killed by a white police officer and you're saying....well whites have it tough too it's not fair.

You and me have ZERO idea of what it is like to be a black man in America, so let's stop acting like we do.