Recommend me movies I will rate five stars!

Tools    

Some recommendations, Mate.

(Especially that second one.)
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Some recommendations, Mate.
Yeah, I've had all of these on my watchlist for years now.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I will use this post as the ultimate argument why negative rep has to be restored.

I will use this post as the ultimate argument why negative rep has to be restored.
Yeah that wasn't a very productive post.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
https://letterboxd.com/Velvety/watchlist/ This is my list of movies I want to watch. Maybe yu can find something you haven't heard of on their.
I want to watch Turin Horse but I think it would mess me up.

Battle for Algiers I have on my list.

The swimmer I havent seen since I was a kid.

I want to watch Turin Horse but I think it would mess me up.

Battle for Algiers I have on my list.

The swimmer I havent seen since I was a kid.
Battle of Algiers is brilliant. I'll stay out of Turin Horse out of respect for Minio's thread.

Battle of Algiers is brilliant. I'll stay out of Turin Horse out of respect for Minio's thread.
What's the connection to Min's thread?

I watched Megan Leavey the other night and thought of you cricket. Really good war drama about a bomb detection dog but brace yourself - I bawled. Did not cope at all well, and it's not even a sad ending.

https://letterboxd.com/Velvety/watchlist/ This is my list of movies I want to watch. Maybe yu can find something you haven't heard of on their.
This is what happens to this list if I filter out the movies I've seen:

Heard about all of them, most on my watchlist. Thanks anyway!
I'll stay out of Turin Horse out of respect for Minio's thread.
I'll stay out of commenting on this out of respect for @cricket's mental health.

T
I'll stay out of commenting on this out of respect for @cricket's mental health.
LOL. No seriously, have you reviewed it? I'll read it if it's not spoilery and you link me up.

I think it's depressing how quick you rejected Lynne Ramsay and Andrea Arnold coz i get it; they don't really fit your image so there's not much point in giving them a chance. The most positive you've received something was from Cinema de Bourbon or whatever his name is, he hasn't watched a single one of those films he recommended by the way ask his opinion of them and you'll be met with a wall of silence or a reworded review from elsewhere or maybe just a gif, but they completely match up with the generic arthouse fan so they of course are something you are interested in. That's not calling you a "generic arthouse fan" you have demonstrated varied taste but it's saying that someone can pull a few films you've not seen and you accept it as something more interesting than something you haven't really tried like Crickets suggestions especially.

Okay's suggestions were the best anyway since he's actually seen the films that fit your taste he is suggesting.

LOL. No seriously, have you reviewed it? I'll read it if it's not spoilery and you link me up.
Here's my review: Nihilistic potatoes and blowing wind. A masterpiece of modern filmmaking. 10/10.

@Camo: I don't understand you!

"That's not a five star film" before he's watched said film. Cinema de Barbour suggests five generic arthouse films "oh yeah bro that looks like the sort of thing i regularly give 5 stars too, thanks"

movies can be okay...

You should hurry up and check out Like Someone In Love and Certified Copy, they're both great.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

it's what I expected

You should hurry up and check out Like Someone In Love and Certified Copy, they're both great.
I'm not big on Kiarostami. In hope to restore my respect for him I will be watching his Koker trilogy and in case I love it, I will check these out, too.
What don't you understand?
Where did he recommend five films? I can only see three plus a bunch of YT videos.

movies can be okay...
I'm not big on Kiarostami. In hope to restore my respect for him I will be watching his Koker trilogy and in case I love it, I will check these out, too.
I have only seen Where's The Friend's Home from his Koker trilogy, and I would say that, Like Someone in Love and CC are much, MUCH better.

Here's my review: Nihilistic potatoes and blowing wind. A masterpiece of modern filmmaking. 10/10.

@Camo: I don't understand you!
what do you think of Kozintsev movies. Found them messing around on imdb. Hope their good