Tuggy Goes Full Frontal Reviews

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Why did you add "Reviews" in the thread title?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Awesome you went full frontal, Tugg! Sad to see it's not what I expected...

But anyways, as for the reviews, first off I can't hear much of what you are saying. It sounds like someone vacuums your room while you review. the noise of the camera or whatever it is really is off-putting to me and your accent and low voice isn't exactly helping me either.

Also, your way of reviewing sounds more like a drunk russian trying to tell a bad joke at a bar over a glass of vodka.

But relax, you know I'm f*cking with ya! I admire and respect that you go on camera and review. I have yet to do that. I don't dare it I think. Well done.

But you really need some better equipment and maybe more focus and also perhaps practice what you want to say or at least have an outline to speak from - especially if you are foreign it may help make your review sound more professional so you aren't searching for words. I like the charm of it, but I don't think it works as a review. And you could perhaps put yourself more into it and sound more anthusiastic when you review.

That's my quick thoughts.

But anyways, as for the reviews, first off I can't hear much of what you are saying. It sounds like someone vacuums your room while you review. the noise of the camera or whatever it is really is off-putting to me and your accent and low voice isn't exactly helping me either.
I know. I'm using my laptop camera.
Also, your way of reviewing sounds more like a drunk russian trying to tell a bad joke at a bar over a glass of vodka.
Lol.
and also perhaps practice what you want to say or at least have an outline to speak from - especially if you are foreign it may help make your review sound more professional so you aren't searching for words.
If I practice I'd lose authenticity. If I make outlines, I might as well do written reviews. Video review allows me to say whatever I want to say although a lot of it is relating to spoilers or outright spoilers.
And you could perhaps put yourself more into it and sound more anthusiastic when you review.
I'm more about conveying my thoughts on movies. All emotions I might have are momentary coincidences. But thanks for reply.

Kudos on the video format, unfortunately I can't hear a damn thing you're saying. You can probably find an inexpensive higher quality mic on Amazon to fix that issue, though. You also seem really nervous. Just relax by picturing us naked.