Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Adèle Haenel
I'd not heard of her before, but I saw on IMDB that it was her birthday and that she was beautiful, so, Happy Birthday and you're beautiful!

@honeykid

This was my computer's wallpaper during college, until I watched Twin Peaks, after which Drew had to share my desktop space with Sherilyn Fenn.

Drew is a rare beauty who looks cute even in her 40s.

Just got Netflix recently (after having sworn never to get a streaming service yet crumbling in my hypocrisy) and am still reeling to the joys of Stranger Things. And discovering this lovely young lady (she's 25), Natalia Dyer:

^^She really reminds me of Plain Jane Superbrain from Neighbours^^

Or Annie Jones as she's also known.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Cheating on Asian girls now, aren't you?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Barbara Crampton in From Beyond

Indian singer Kanika Kapoor has tested five times positive for coronavirus and is currently in isolation ward , but that reminded me that she has good looks

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm watching this movie right now (The Driver's Seat).... Elizabeth Taylor made some "far-out" movies in the late 60s/early 70s. Good for her. Take a chance!

I can't say Liz has ever really done it for me. A good looking lady, don't get me wrong, just not particularly sexy or attractive.

I've been watching The Dukes Of Hazzard lately. Not seen it since I was about 10 or 11. Catherine Bach was one of my first crushes and, if anything, her legs look better to me now than they did then.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm a simple man. I see an Asian girl, I rep the post.