Rate the last album you've heard

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
lately, everything you've posted amounts to morose reflections on how little you've been around. you're so utterly self-obsessed with maintaining the cyclical irony of this personal narrative, you have effectively forfeited all ability to actually reintegrate into the dynamic yet friendly short-term memory of this site's everyday life.

and that, movie forums user iroquois, is the true irony.
Thank you for the vote of confidence.

Anyway, back on topic:

The Angels of Light - Everything Is Good Here/Please Come Home

Well, I guess it doesn't matter since you appear to be banned, but my main beef with Since I Left You is that it's quite honestly rather boring. "Frontier Psychiatrist" is the only song that sticks out with its borderline-novelty collage of vocal samples and the rest kind of sinks into this bland summery sample-heavy hip-hop. If anything, 3/5 is kind of generous really.
Avalanches, b-boring? 3/5 k-kinda generous? W-wot m8?

7/10

there are as many slightly-better-than-okay songs on this as on any of their albums, which is to four or five. musically it's perhaps slightly more interesting than anything they've done, which is to say not that interesting. "touch" is a pretty cool song.

So far I've heard a lot of negative things. Mostly, negative things. All the positive things I've seen so far are like "AMG I LOVE IT SOSOSOSO MUCH SO EPIC 333333". You're basically the first person who is kind of middle-of-the-road, yet a 7/10 is still pretty damn high.

I will probably never bother with it. Have never been much of a Daft Punk fan.

Avalanches, b-boring? 3/5 k-kinda generous? W-wot m8?
To be precise, when I call it "boring" I'm mainly complaining about the lack of variety. It starts off pleasantly enough with the title track but then I realise that nearly every track after that sounds virtually the same to me. No matter how well-produced the songs may be, they just don't do anything to engages me. The fact that all the tracks continuously flow into one another without any real breaks only adds to my feeling that most of them sound way too similar and I basically zone out until "Frontier Psychiatrist", then once that's over it's back to more of the same and then the album ends. It gets 3/5 mainly on the basis that it's well-produced and that "Since I Left You" and "Frontier Psychiatrist" are pretty good by themselves, but otherwise it's kind of a drag.

I got a song not an album.

Jedi Mind Tricks- Design In Malice

[Explicit Language]

I've been getting into the music of Vinnie Paz and his clique alot lately, and this the greatest song I've heard in months. Sick beat and real rap. Especially love the third verse, and one of the few music videos that I actually enjoy watching. The setting reminds me of La Haine.

I got a song not an album.

Jedi Mind Tricks- Design In Malice

[Explicit Language]
I've been getting into the music of Vinnie Paz and his clique alot lately, and this the greatest song I've heard in months. Sick beat and real rap. Especially love the third verse, and one of the few music videos that I actually enjoy watching. The setting reminds me of La Haine.
I didn't know this song. Vinnie Paz is good, and the underground rappers like him generally are as well. Ill bill, etc. Thanks for sharing this song

Really hope you're joking
Yeah. I didn't like the album; there are too many mediocre songs. Although I'd have no problem giving his other albums (aside from 808s) 5 stars.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I listened to Beast by DevilDriver this morning and it is brutal

Roger Waters - In the Flesh

Live recording of Waters performing mostly Pink Floyd songs along with a handful of songs from his solo career. Lavish production but it's a bit long and some of the live versions are pretty underwhelming.