The Oscar Race 2012

Tools    

And many others upcoming films deserve Oscars : Django Unchained, Seven Psychopaths, Gangster Squad...
How did you get to see Django Unchained, and Gangster Squad, none have been released yet anywhere in the world.

How did you get to see Django Unchained, and Gangster Squad, none have been released yet anywhere in the world.
I said "upcoming films", they look good so I'm just saying that they most probably will do well at the Oscars.

http://bradmovietalk.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

I said "upcoming films", they look good so I'm just saying that they most probably will do well at the Oscars.
She's a Pom, so you have to be lenient Sir! I am mucking around though. You're Pom also..Jesus..Lol!

You should have said all the above first time around instead of saying deserve an oscar in your original post... made you sound like you had seen them somehow...

I think Keira Knightly should get a nom for Best Actress for Anna Karenina (you don't hear me say that often). Anne Hathaway will surely get a nom for Best Supporting Actress for Les Mis- do you think there will be any others acting awards there?