Anne Hathaway - Thoughts

Tools    

Are we gangster rappers? lol!

I find it striking when she plays a darker role.
What about her ex-partner? That was a bit dark..lol!

I've liked her in everything I've seen her in. She gets nude in Love and Other Drugs, just for your information.

In the nudie...more actresses should do that, though some contracts refuse it. Why? Jesus!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
She wasn't very memorable in The Dark Knight Rises, but I did like The Devil Wears Prada, which is a good chick flick.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Anne Hathaway has a strange way with me, I enjoyed her in TDKR, she had some good chemistry with Jake Gyllenhall in Love & Other Drugs, I even liked her in Get Smart. I think it's her smile...she has a very welcoming smile.

I've added Brokeback Mountain in.

I hope in future she goes for more dramatic roles. I'm also praying for a Romance film with Christian Bale directed by Christopher Nolan.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Brokeback Mountain is an exception - she doesn't really thrill me in that. But then again, she is stealing my husband from me. But she's not bad.

Movie Forums Extra
she is the least annoying actress in the world of actresses. also her new 'do is pretty chic, which is a word i never use sincerely but don't know how else to describe my liking for it.

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
I've never actually seen Brokeback Mountain, I am afraid Middle School and High School kind of killed it for me.

With all the jokes about the homosexual scenes in that movie and whatnot, maybe within a few months i'll grow out of it.

I hate her new hair. I love it when its long and girly. Plus I love her smile. Impressionists would have a field day with Anne Hathaway.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I remember when people said she got skinny and didn't like that too. I think she's probably the best combo of looks and talent her age that we have on the screen now, whatever I think that means.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I read that Hathaway was asked by some magazine to tell them how she got her 'amazing beach body' and she refused to reveal the details of her diet because she had lost weight to play a starving prostitute and it wasn't supposed to look good. Good for her.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
I have honestly never really taken Anne Hathaway very seriously as an actress. Sure, I enjoyed Princess Diaries as a kid and Devil Wears Prada was very amusing, but i never really liked her very much, she just didn't really appeal to me (granted, I am not a guy). I think Anne Hathaway was an amazing Cat Woman. It's like she completed Batman in a way, unafraid to kill and a total BA! I love how Hathaway is beautiful in her own, different kind of way. For example, if Jessica Alba or one of Hollywood's hottest bimbos were to play her, I don't think I would have liked Cat Woman as much. But basically what I'm trying to say is TDKR definitely changed my opinion of her for the better!