Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Had no idea who she was but while channel surfing I caught a glimpse of her on PBS (Victoria) and was like, WHOA, and immediately went back to the channel.
Happy Birthday, Jenna Coleman.

Makoto Tanaka - 2nd edition

Bonus outdated nigemizu promo :3

Gene Tierney as Poppy in the Shanghai Gesture. I probably saw this with my mum when I was a lil kidlet. Time for a rewatch fter seeing this gif.

Natalie austin

I can't delete my post. Cant find delete button
Go to the "More Options" icon (the little gear-shaped one on the upper right above your post), select "Edit," a "Delete Post" option should appear - click on that and provide a reason for deleting the post.

I watched something I'd not seen for a very long time last week. Doing so reminded me of the vision of loveliness which is Joan Severance. Another reason why the 90's were so good.

I watched something I'd not seen for a very long time last week. Doing so reminded me of the vision of loveliness which is Joan Severance. Another reason why the 90's were so good.
It was pretty great wasn't it. Seeing this made me laugh because I just remembered her exchange with Richard Pryor towards the end of See No Evil, Hear No Evil .