88th Academy Awards Host Ideas

Tools    

Just thought it would be fun to throw in some names for who should host next year's Oscars.

Here are some name ideas from my end.

New Ones

- James Corden
- Betty White
- Emma Stone
- Anna Kendrick
- Robert Downey Jr (Maybe)
- Kevin Spacey
- Conan O Brien
- Kay & Peele (Maybe)

Returners

- Seth MacFarlane (2nd Time)
- Hugh Jackman (2nd Time)
- Billy Crystal (10th Time)
- Steve Martin (4th Time)
- Ellen DeGeneres (3rd Time)

stephen colbert would be amazing. we need to get a comedian. i'm not sure bill burr or louis ck have quite the right energy to them. maybe kevin hart? sick of seeing him all over the place though. patton oswalt?

I like the idea of Betty White as the host.

If she can live until the next Oscars, that is.

Master of My Domain
Sounds ridiculous, but I want Seth Macfarlane back. I laughed my ass off at his "We saw your boobs" performance. The Oscars are supposed to be fun. They take themselves way too seriously.

Just bring back Neil Patrick Harris or Billy Crystal.

Sounds ridiculous, but I want Seth Macfarlane back. I laughed my ass off at his "We saw your boobs" performance. The Oscars are supposed to be fun. They take themselves way too seriously.
Fun yes. Not pathetic and stupid.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I like the idea of Betty White as the host.

If she can live until the next Oscars, that is.
Sexy just cursed Betty White. I'm emailing her now so she can consult with a dehexer.

I think it should either be hosted by Comedians and/or Actors. By that i mean the show needs to make it's mind up whether it's supposed to be funny or not, if it is there should always be a Comedian as a co-host so they can pull off the timing a bit better than some of the Actor hosts . The Baftas are always better imo because we aren't constantly cringing throughout the show (at least i am), it's usually hosted by the legend Stephen Fry who knows how to juggle; comedy and drama.

Then again the Baftas are delibarately alot smaller, so i think that is the thing that would improve the ceremony more than anything.

I have to stick to my number one wish list on this subject...I would LOVE to see Jerry Seinfeld host the Oscars, I think he would be brilliant...he possess the quick, razor-sharp sensibilities that are essential for the job.