Memories of Mofos

Tools    

Originally Posted by uconjack
Mary Ellen Moffitt broke my heart.
By far, the most difficult scars to heal, but they do.

history *is* moralizing
left little finger, ribs and nose, all at the Thai Boxing training and some brawls on the street, that's all, i must have a good guard...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
left little finger, ribs and nose, all at the Thai Boxing training and some brawls on the street, that's all, i must have a good guard...

What's his name? Are you sure its a guy, those Thai ladyboys....well that's a different type of hurt I'm not willing to go into.....never did love me long time!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
What's his name? Are you sure its a guy, those Thai ladyboys....well that's a different type of hurt I'm not willing to go into.....never did love me long time!!!
You mean like in Beautiful Boxer?

I wouldn't recommend this movie.

I found the subject matter to be interesting, but the film was poorly done.

Pedro Almodóvar should have done this project instead.

Ok let me think

Cut my arm on a nail in a fence as i was falling off, age 7, still have 6 inch scar

Cut my ankle on broken glass at a wedding, I was crawling under a table, age 11, still have 4 inch scar

Broke my nose 15yrs ago, was drunk and fell on my face, age irrelevant, Plastic surgeon fixed it.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Broke my nose 15yrs ago, was drunk and fell on my face, age irrelevant, Plastic surgeon fixed it.
Crooked noses are so cute though.

Randomly visiting for now
Not much has happened to me recently but I had a bit of a wild crazy childhood as you'll see:

I fell off a dirt ramp and broke my ankle in two places when I was 13, that was the one that hurt the most!

I went flying off my BMX about 6 times because it was such a crap bike and cut my knees open a few times, still got the scar tissue to prove it.

I also have a scar above my eye because when I was 5 I slipped and hit my head on a brick that was lying in the street, uhh thinking back if i had just hit the ground it wouldn't have been as bad. I had to get a bunch of stiches.

The crown finale of my injuries though was when I fell off a ledge about 3m off the ground onto concrete. I broke my arm, got concussion and couldn't walk for three days because of back pain. This was when I was 12. Lately nothing exciting has been happening

Lets put a smile on that block
Right, im gonna use this well...

*Deep Breath*

I hate my life at the moment. I want to go abck to university and live a life of fun, but thats all over for me and im working at a suck asssss bank debt collecting. Its awful. Im so tired all the time, i never have time for MOFO fun and i havnt watched enough films lately. Plus i went and got myself the WORST hair cut ive ever had yesterday. I nearly shaved my head and cried.

But this is all temporary which is good. Otherwise i would have run away to the land of fun by now.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Otherwise i would have run away to the land of fun by now.
I hear you blibby, truly I do.

When I graduated I found myself doing the same job as before uni and thought I'd wasted 3 years of my life.

I even had an interview with a bank! Aced the little 'exam' they give you and fell flat on my arse in the proper interview: 'How does a bank make it's money?' ermmmm I'll get me coat...

Then I was forced against my will to become a teacher - so you've got it quite good actually.

....and shaving your head is fun, I do it once a month though the first time I was mistaken for Phil Mitchell.

Leave it!!!

*Deep Breath*

I hate my life at the moment. I want to go abck to university and live a life of fun, but thats all over for me and im working at a suck asssss bank debt collecting. Its awful. Im so tired all the time, i never have time for MOFO fun and i havnt watched enough films lately. Plus i went and got myself the WORST hair cut ive ever had yesterday. I nearly shaved my head and cried.
Poor Blobby, Huggies

Sir Sean Connery's love-child

*Deep Breath*

But this is all temporary which is good. Otherwise i would have run away to the land of fun by now.

Run away Jaberwocky!!!
Life's too short to hate your life, if it's that bad, change it.
Short haircut, you lucky sod, I've got hair growing in places I don't want it, and not enough growing where I want it!!!
I learnt an expensive lesson a few years ago due to a surgeon's blunder, so now I'm chasing my dream, if the worse comes to the worse, at least I can say I tried to live the dream.
Blib, go forth and multiply, or at least get as much practice as you can, I can't believe how fast the last five years of my life have passed by, but I ain't going out without a fight!!!
Grow old disgracefully, it's a lot more fun.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Broke my right hand while playing tag, smashed it on a corner of a table. Broke my head, while running head on into a corner of a table. Dislocated my shoulder while playing belly baseball in gym last year. Yes, belly baseball.