The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Sammy and Darth...thank you both for the nice thoughts. You two are sweeties.

history *is* moralizing
dear Blibbloblib, i'd say English, French, German, Latvian, Spanish, Catalan, Asturian, Norwegian and Picard with some fluency, Genovese, Venetan and Breton quite good, Savoyard and Occitan i understand but have no practice, Korean i'm learning, Cherokee, Manx, Welsh, Slovakian, Bielorussian, Neapolitan and Japonese i used to know quite a bit or could even speak some of them but i've forgotten, some i tried but gave up too soon to become even nearly good at, like Mongolian, Mohawk, Seneca.
The rest are dead languages like Latin, Old Greek, Vedic, Gothic, Old Icelandic and Old Armenian, nothing to watch movies in, that is...

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
dear Blibbloblib, i'd say English, French, German, Latvian, Spanish, Catalan, Asturian, Norwegian and Picard with some fluency, Genovese, Venetan and Breton quite good, Savoyard and Occitan i understand but have no practice, Korean i'm learning, Cherokee, Manx, Welsh, Slovakian, Bielorussian, Neapolitan and Japonese i used to know quite a bit or could even speak some of them but i've forgotten, some i tried but gave up too soon to become even nearly good at, like Mongolian, Mohawk, Seneca.
The rest are dead languages like Latin, Old Greek, Vedic, Gothic, Old Icelandic and Old Armenian, nothing to watch movies in, that is...

That's pretty whack, you need an award or something, at least an 'effin well paid job. What is your job btw?

Arresting your development
didn't take much with me back from Korea, but here's a pic of this frog with two friends, a Korean-Chilian bud (who's gonna become a famous movie music composer) and my Hawaian roommate.
Which one is you?

history *is* moralizing
Pyro, my temporary job is translator.
Anonymous, the one that's not any Asian ancestors (or i'd speak better Korean, or something else)

didn't take much with me back from Korea, but here's a pic of this frog with two friends, a Korean-Chilian bud (who's gonna become a famous movie music composer) and my Hawaian roommate.
I never made it to Korea on my travels, I always wanted to though. You are lucky to be able to be so travel-savvy .

Oh yeah you guys need to use some coasters, y'all are going to ruin that table.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by 7thson
Oh yeah you guys need to use some coasters, y'all are going to ruin that table.
nonono, we found it like that already...
aheum...

Anonymous, the one that's not any Asian ancestors (or i'd speak better Korean, or something else)
I was kidding.
Originally Posted by Mr. Last
Which one is you?
I said is...

Originally Posted by 7thson
I think you meant to say: "Which one you be?" Right?
You're good!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I said is...
oh! sorry, i thought it was the way you talk...

oh! sorry, i thought it was the way you talk...
Only in the heat of passion.

history *is* moralizing
Only in the heat of passion.
well, you were talking to me, so i assumed...

well, you were talking to me, so i assumed...
Maybe I need a drink first.

history *is* moralizing
Maybe I need a drink first.
... and two-three painkillers...

Love all the pictures guys, I am so envious of your trip Annie, it is somewhere I would love to go.

And this is my BOOMstick!

My new axe.