Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Cheryl Tiegs

Paulina Porizkova

Well, hello Cheryl Tiegs.
Most of the photos of her in this swimsuit are “doctored”, but I always remember this one as being pretty sensational.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I broke into @Velvet's bathroom and that's what I found:

He's an anime fag!

The link is too promising to be true

[...]thefappening.pro/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Jing-Tian-Nude-Leaked-Sexy-37[...]

Sorry about the double-post, but here goes:
Again, almost missed wishing Happy Birthday to some pretty ladies, all because I don't check on IMDB till late:

KaDee Strickland:

Natascha McElhone:

Vanessa Hudgins:

I broke into @Velvet's bathroom and that's what I found:

He's an anime fag!
I have to say no to the center right. The waist is disproportionately anarexic, but the center bottom... wtf pedo.... just no.

The rest are fine, you perv.

pictures of her nude and leaking

but the center bottom... wtf pedo.... just no.
Now Mr. Minio, I have a serious question. While that was probably the greatest video ever of all time... How did you cum by it? Wait... that may have cum across wrong... er... what I mean to say is: Are you a god? No.... uh.... that's not it... okay the pedo parts were wrong, but how the...? How did you get that video, that random youtube video to be so spot on? Did you make it? Are you actually that legendary, or did you just stumble across it? Either way you just won my mofo of the year vote.

Did you make it? Are you actually that legendary, or did you just stumble across it?
I've known it for years. It's one of my favourite Michael Rosen videos. There's a sequel:

That may actually be my favourite Rosen video ever.

Either way you just won my mofo of the year vote.