The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Uhm, is it way too late to join? Just saw the post and it sounds interesting. I have a nomenation ready, and it might be kinda obvious, but as camo said, often more obvious stuff goes unnominated. So am I too late Camo?

Uhm, is it way too late to join? Just saw the post and it sounds interesting. I have a nomenation ready, and it might be kinda obvious, but as camo said, often more obvious stuff goes unnominated. So am I too late Camo?
It's not way too late i just put the noms up a few hours ago. I'm cool with it, as long as everone else is then it's fine. Send me your nom but i want to wait to others weigh in before i make it official. If anyone has any objections they can PM me them if they don't want to say in the thread.

And please don't take this as off putting Clazor i hope you join but i just wouldn't want anyone else feeling overwhelmed, if it is cool i'll add another week to the deadline of course. And you've read the rules in the first post right?

Glad I didn't join this.
This was our potential special guest guys .

He PMd me last night wanting to know what the films were so he could decide if he wanted to join. He really had to know Miss Vickys and it was pretty hilarious him making all of these guesses, each time more confident than the last that he had it just to be wrong before he finally got it after like the fourth clue i gave him.

Hope you join in with Her at least.

Oh god, Sexy's the special guest? The guy who initially rated Her
and then kept dropping his rating and making fun of the movie? **** that *****.

Also I'm cool with Clazor joining, but the nom had better be good.

Honestly i laughed so much when the eighth guess or something after i had narrowed it down so much, was so confidently put:

..... It's what I first imagined she'd nominate. I really did think of it. I know what it is now.

FURY ROAD

Man that was a great 15 minute exchange for me at least SC, we should do that more often.

Sexy, you should have joined just so you could nominate a really long, boring movie everyone would hate.

I first guessed The Big Lebowski ('cause he said it was something I didn't like), then Quills, then Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, then Milk, then Mad Max: Fury Road, and my sixth and final guess was Her.

Also, Fury Road?

Great entertainment and I love it, but it's not something I'd consider for a general HOF. What else did he guess?

ETA:
I first guessed The Big Lebowski ('cause he said it was something I didn't like), then Quills, then Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, then Milk, then Mad Max: Fury Road, and my sixth and final guess was Her.
I nominated Quills in the first HOF I participated in and The Big Lebowski in the ill-fated Comedy HOF. I briefly considered Milk - mostly for the sake of making Camo uncomfortable - but it wasn't one of the final four I was struggling to decide between.

Not in the PM you sent me right after you watched it.
I think I PM'ed you while watching the movie and it was it at a
at the moment, but by the end of the movie, it dropped to
. 'Cause that's how films work with me. Their ratings are always shifting in my mind as the movie goes on, until I've finally settled on something at the very end.

And your leaving out the clues i gave you. You've discussed/debated/argued/whatever with MV about it, it's not in her top ten, you hated it (this may have been what tripped you up but i changed it to you were negative about it), you made lots of really long posts about it and it came out in the last 5 years

Also, Fury Road?

Great entertainment and I love it, but it's not something I'd consider for a general HOF. What else did he guess?

ETA:

I nominated Quills in the first HOF I participated in and The Big Lebowski in the ill-fated Comedy HOF. I briefly considered Milk - mostly for the sake of making Camo uncomfortable - but it wasn't one of the final four I was struggling to decide between.
Those were all the ones he guessed. I thought it was more for some reason. It was mostly really funny because i was thinking that he must be thinking i'm just telling him he is wrong to annoy him, which i would've kept doing after he guessed it if i was smart.

Last 5 years made me think it was Fury Road. I actually looked through that long list of Miss Vicky's DVD collection to figure it out. Then I knew it was Her. I forgot I used to speak badly about it so much.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
It's not way too late i just put the noms up a few hours ago. I'm cool with it, as long as everone else is then it's fine. Send me your nom but i want to wait to others weigh in before i make it official. If anyone has any objections they can PM me them if they don't want to say in the thread.

And please don't take this as off putting Clazor i hope you join but i just wouldn't want anyone else feeling overwhelmed, if it is cool i'll add another week to the deadline of course. And you've read the rules in the first post right?
Jupp, Watch every nomination, do a write-up on each film with your thoughts, DON'T join if you're not gonna finish. Will send my nomination now.

mostly for the sake of making Camo uncomfortable
Lies. I never expressed any intention of joining that and this is a more recent development with Hedwig and Queer as Folk.

Last 5 years made me think it was Fury Road. I actually looked through that long list of Miss Vicky's DVD collection to figure it out. Then I knew it was Her. I forgot I used to speak badly about it so much.
Why were you so curious?