Have you ever been really into a certain actors work?

Tools    

You can be a movie buff. Even at 15.
A couple of years ago, I was on a Tom Hanks kick. I rented a bunch of his movies and ended up buying some of them, When I was 10, I had this obsession with Harrison Ford (laughs). Recently I have really been into Tim Robbins. I just watched 'Jacob's Ladder' and 'The Secret Life of Words' and I love his work!

For me, the 'must see' Tim Robbins films are:

The Shawshank Redemption
Bull Durham
The Player
Bob Roberts

Drew Barrymore and Johnny Depp are the only actors I've ever really kept an eye out for. Though I stopped considering Depp films a good few years ago. It's been 8 or 9 years since I was really excited about a Johnny Depp film, that being From Hell.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
When I was 10, I had this obsession with Harrison Ford (laughs).
Just curious as to why that's a laugh one. I'm into Harrison Ford, and I'm fifteen.

All my favorite actors I've tried to go through their films and watch them (Cary Grant, Paul Newman, Bruce Willis, Audrey Hepburn for example) Usually when I first start watching them, I watch as many as I can. I'm still dawdling through a couple on their lists.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
My actor obsessions in no particular order are Jean Seberg, Montgomery Clift, and Klaus Kinski.

Marlon Brando but to a lesser degree.

And of course

Chuck Norris of late.

No joke.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Thumbs up for Bogie. Who else could say, "When your slapped you'll take it and like it."?

My two fave actor obsessions are Bogart and Guinness.

Ellen page for me. It started with Hard Candy then when I saw Juno I really fell in love with her acting ability. I then saw several of her other works such as Mouth To Mouth, The Stone Angel, Smart People, and Whip It.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Juno, you must be looking forward to Inception then.

For me, I'm into anything with Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, James Stewart, or Russell Crowe. As well as Rachel McAdams.

Juno, you must be looking forward to Inception then.

For me, I'm into anything with Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, James Stewart, or Russell Crowe. As well as Rachel McAdams.
I certainly am. I am also increasingly becoming a fan of Rachel McAdams.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I certainly am. I am also increasingly becoming a fan of Rachel McAdams.
Keep your eye on Morning Glory when it comes out then. It looks like it could be a fairly good movie.

Keep your eye on Morning Glory when it comes out then. It looks like it could be a fairly good movie.
I have that one on my list of to see movies.

Actors whose movies I will watch for no other reason than the fact that they are in them:

Joaquin Phoenix
Russell Crowe
Johnny Depp
Leonardo DiCaprio
Bruce Campbell
Victor Mature

And when I was younger, I had a Kevin Costner obsession.

When I was younger I was really into the early work of Dakota Fanning. I believe she has dropped off a little and I hope her role in New Moon and Eclipse help out her career. I am also looking forward to her in The Runaways.

He who cannot act poorly:

Many eons ago, when movie projectors were still candle-powered, I was big on James Dean. I still like watching his 3 films, but having grown up, I no longer do it with stars in my eyes.

Have you seen Man on Fire, Juno. That is the best movie with Dakota Fanning in it.
Yes , the Denzel Washington movie. She was very good in that. There is another movie similiar to Man on Fire with Kevin Bacon, Charlize Theron, and Fanning that did not get the accolades that isn't too bad either.