What actors would you like to see in one film?

Tools    

For me it's Denzel Washington, Will Smith, and Leonardo Dicaprio. Any of the two or all in one film.

That combination will mostly never happen as they all work in different kinds of films

My choice is Leonardo Dicaprio,Robert De Niro and Al Pacino

That is very true lol. Your combination is pretty good by the way.

This might just do nobody any good.
Phoenix and Day-Lewis. Directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.

The whole crew quits in protest of their method acting but our minds explode from awesome.

My choice is Leonardo Dicaprio,Robert De Niro and Al Pacino
Oh, you just reminded me that we're getting Bobby, Al, Keitel and Pesci in Scorsese's The Irishman.

Like an Expandables movie but good...

... so I guess nothing like an Expandables movie.

Kevin Hart, Chuck Norris, and Judi Dench.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

walken, pacino, Nicholson
It seems like Jack is done, but that would be a good one.

This might just do nobody any good.
Paddy Considine
Rory McCann
Brendan Gleeson
Ciarán Hinds
Liam Cunningham
Cillian Murphy
Michael Fassbender
Reservoir Dogs, a film by Martin McDonagh.

I don't actually wear pants.
That combination will mostly never happen as they all work in different kinds of films
I don't see that as a problem, or too accurate. Washington does some more entertaining films than just substance, such as Inside Man and Training Day, and then Flight and Fences, and DiCaprio and Smith are game for almost anything. In fact, Will Smith has said he'll do the goofy slapstick film one year, and the heavy-hearted, gut-wrenching drama the next. He likes the variety. DiCaprio did Departed and Shutter Island, and then Django Unchained and Wolf of Wall Street. Each pairing is totally different (though the paired-up films aren't incredibly similar, either, but they have similar tones).

So, yeah, I think Denzel Washington, Will Smith, and Leonardo DiCaprio all doing a film together is a possibility. Now, the probability is probably small as their paychecks are always gargantuan, but it is possible.

I don't actually wear pants.
I want to see Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Chuck Norris together. Well, Norris isn't as essential, but Chan and Li would rock. It's a shame that Forbidden Kingdom is so lackluster. The idea is good, but the script sucked, and it just didn't work, so it'd be nice to see a good film with Chan and Li, and maybe Norris, too, just because it'd be fun to watch two smaller Chinese fellows kick the invincible Norris' ass. Hey, if Bruce Lee can, why can't Chan and Li?

Jack Nicholson, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hank, Jodie Foster, Denzel Washington, Kurt Russell, Viola Davis, Samuel L Jackson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Matt Damon, Geroge Clooney, Robert Downey Jr., Sandra Bullock, Courtney B. Vance, Alan Arkin, Bradley Whitford, Martin Sheen, Lawrence Fishburne, Chiwatel Ejiofor, Michael Keaton, Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy, Morgan Freeman, Kate Winslet, Emma Stone, Jeff Goldblum, Benicio Del Toro, Javier Bardem, Al Pacino, and Christopher Walken

In an David Fincher film.

Written by Aaron Sorkin.

Jack Nicholson, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hank, Jodie Foster, Denzel Washington, Kurt Russell, Viola Davis, Samuel L Jackson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Matt Damon, Geroge Clooney, Robert Downey Jr., Sandra Bullock, Courtney B. Vance, Alan Arkin, Bradley Whitford, Martin Sheen, Lawrence Fishburne, Chiwatel Ejiofor, Michael Keaton, Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy, Morgan Freeman, Kate Winslet, Emma Stone, Jeff Goldblum, Benicio Del Toro, Javier Bardem, Al Pacino, and Christopher Walken

In an David Fincher film.

Written by Aaron Sorkin.
Jesus, what a movie that'd be. Might as well call it "It's a Sad Sad Sad Sad World."