TV Show Theme Song Tournament

Tools    

I mean, I'll ditch his songs if a 17th person wants to join in, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Well... I might ditch his songs since it may mean extra songs for people actually playing.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, I decided I wanted to do this one. I really didn't wanna see a theme-less song tournament again already, myself.

I prefer themed tournaments, but I'm okay with non-themed tournaments too. I just think it's more fun when there's a theme.

IMO, this is one of the best themes. There are so many great TV theme songs. One of my nominations is a theme song to a TV show that I've never seen. I just heard the theme song on a TV Theme Song CD many years ago, and I fell in love with it.

If GB wants to run this sweet little TV show tournament, I'm more obliged to let her do so, just so it'll be properly ran and looked after and moving at a proper speed.

I just heard the theme song on a TV Theme Song CD many years ago, and I fell in love with it.
A TV theme song CD is kind of what gave me the idea for this. I used to have such a CD in the past and I thought of it.

If GB wants to run this sweet little TV show tournament, I'm more obliged to let her do so, just so it'll be properly ran and looked after and moving at a proper speed.

I appreciate the thought, but I just ran a song tournament, and I didn't think it would be fair for me to run two tournaments back-to-back. Wouldn't it make more sense to let someone else run this one?

I have confidence in you that you can run it properly if you really want to.

A TV theme song CD is kind of what gave me the idea for this. I used to have such a CD in the past and I thought of it.

I have a bunch of TV theme song CDs in my collection. (My CD collection is almost as large as my DVD collection.)

I appreciate the thought, but I just ran a song tournament, and I didn't think it would be fair for me to run two tournaments back-to-back. Wouldn't it make more sense to let someone else run this one?
I don't know if that's just your excuse to get out of doing it or not, but, there's no fairness issue with running these. If you wanna run a tournament, you start the tournament, even if you just did one. You wouldn't be the first to do two or three in a row. It might be unfair if someone else had made plans to do a tournament immediately after one ends and you start one instead, but, nobody else had such plans.

I have a bunch of TV theme song CDs in my collection. (My CD collection is almost as large as my DVD collection.)
I don't have mine anymore. My CD collection isn't big at all. I don't collect CDs.

Master of My Domain
I'm not gonna be in this one, since I have no idea what to nominate, but I'll occasionally break some ties.

I don't know if that's just your excuse to get out of doing it or not, but, there's no fairness issue with running these. If you wanna run a tournament, you start the tournament, even if you just did one. You wouldn't be the first to do two or three in a row. It might be unfair if someone else had made plans to do a tournament immediately after one ends and you start one instead, but, nobody else had such plans.
No, it's not just an excuse, (although I'm pretty sure that Hubby doesn't want me to run another song tournament right away). It just seems fair to give everyone who wants to run one a chance to do it.

How does everyone else feel about it?

I don't have mine anymore. My CD collection isn't big at all. I don't collect CDs.
I still buy CDs. I keep mp3 files on my computer, but I'm always afraid that my hard drive will crash and I'll lose everything, so I like having the original on CDs.

I'm not gonna be in this one, since I have no idea what to nominate, but I'll occasionally break some ties.

There are plenty of websites with top TV theme songs, as well as many YouTube compilation videos and playlists too.

So is anyone else gonna join or is it time to let people make extra nominations?

OKAY.

The people playing in this Song Tournament are:

Sexy Celebrity
Derek Vinyard
Christine
gbgoodies
Thursday Next
Hubby
cricket
The Sci-Fi Slob
SilentVamp
honeykid
Citizen Rules

That's 11. Swan is out of the picture since he said he didn't wanna play.

So that's 88 TV show theme songs right now.

Everyone can nominate 3 more.

Seven of you, randomly chosen, can nominate 4 more. Those people are:

Citizen Rules
cricket
Derek Vinyard
gbgoodies
Sexy Celebrity
SilentVamp
Thursday Next

Pinky and the Brain
Underdog
The A-Team