TV Show Theme Song Tournament

Tools    

Cricket, I changed your link to "Married with Children" because I can't stand Daily Motion videos.

I didn't necessarily pick shows I like. You'll note there's no "Golden Girls" on my list. I picked songs that FELT right. That came to my mind and I heard playing in my head and made me feel like they were the right ones.

Hurry, Sexy. You're being too slow. This tournament should nearly be over by now.

Need four more to join or else I'll have to figure out about extra nominations.

I don't know if all of mine count as songs, now that I think about it. If any of them don't count, Sexy, you can change it to whatever for me.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I didn't necessarily pick shows I like. You'll note there's no "Golden Girls" on my list. I picked songs that FELT right. That came to my mind and I heard playing in my head and made me feel like they were the right ones.

That's why I didn't pick "Star Trek" and "Quantum Leap". I love both shows, but neither theme song is among my favorites. But I'm glad that Citizen Rules nominated the "Star Trek: Enterprise" theme song, because that's easily my favorite of the "Star Trek" themes, and the only one that I considered nominating.

Hurry, Sexy. You're being too slow. This tournament should nearly be over by now.
If you wanted a theme-less tournament, someone else should have made it yesterday. GB acted like she didn't wanna do another one and who else is there? I didn't really feel like doing a theme-less tournament or any other kind of big tournament. But this TV show thing... it felt right.

If you wanted a theme-less tournament, someone else should have made it yesterday. GB acted like she didn't wanna do another one and who else is there? I didn't really feel like doing a theme-less tournament or any other kind of big tournament. But this TV show thing... it felt right.

Wait a minute. How is this my fault?

I just finished running a song tournament. Shouldn't someone else get a chance to run one before I run another one?

Besides, I like this idea. I think it's a great idea for a song tournament, and you shouldn't speed through it like you normally do.

I don't know if all of mine count as songs, now that I think about it. If any of them don't count, Sexy, you can change it to whatever for me.
They are all perfect. Anything that's a TV show opener basically works. You could even use theme songs for talk shows / reality shows / game shows, too, in fact. I thought about using an old Oprah Winfrey show theme song.

Don't listen to gb. This wouldn't be a Sexy Celebrity tournament if you didn't go super fast.

Wait a minute. How is this my fault?

I just finished running a song tournament. Shouldn't someone else get a chance to run one before I run another one?

Besides, I like this idea. I think it's a great idea for a song tournament, and you shouldn't speed through it like you normally do.
I'll try not to speed. And I'm not blaming you. I'm just saying -- I didn't wanna do, like, a mega tournament, which I imagine a theme-less song tournament would be, since they constantly are nowadays. Someone else should have made that first. Nobody did, so I went with this. It's the only thing I can handle at this point. I'm interested in the TV show subject and it was my idea. A themeless song tournament was desired by people, and I noted that, but ultimately I didn't wanna do it.

Don't listen to gb. This wouldn't be a Sexy Celebrity tournament if you didn't go super fast.

Yeah, but if he listens to you, he'll regret speeding through it later, like he usually does after the tournaments are over.

I'll try not to speed. And I'm not blaming you. I'm just saying -- I didn't wanna do, like, a mega tournament, which I imagine a theme-less song tournament would be, since they constantly are nowadays. Someone else should have made that first. Nobody did, so I went with this. It's the only thing I can handle at this point. I'm interested in the TV show subject and it was my idea. A themeless song tournament was desired by people, and I noted that, but ultimately I didn't wanna do it.

Yeah, but you waited less than a day for someone to start a themeless tournament. You have to be more patient sometimes, and give people a chance.

Alright, if you're not going to go fast, I'm out.
I'm keeping your songs. You don't have to vote, but I'm keeping your songs.

Yeah, but you waited less than a day for someone to start a themeless tournament. You have to be more patient sometimes, and give people a chance.
Well, I decided I wanted to do this one. I really didn't wanna see a theme-less song tournament again already, myself.

I'm keeping your songs. You don't have to vote, but I'm keeping your songs.
That's fine with me.