The MoFo Map

Tools    

This is looking pretty good already. Spread across the globe from US to Aus...

I know we have some more in Australia, UK and Europe and a ton more in USA. Hopefully more will appear

Added. Currently the only Canadian...
Not anymore.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You can move it around a bit.

Click on the pin, and at the bottom right of the pop-up box you'll see an arrow. Click that and you can move the pin.
The box that appears in the middle of the screen can be moved as well if it's in the way.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Done, to within about 10 yards. It's easy when you live out in the wilds. Ish.

Good idea rodent. I was up to the same thing on another forum yesterday and it's pretty interesting when it starts to fill up.

It's there but I can't move yours, Lawyer... only you can edit your own pin.

Click it and bring up the box, at the bottom right of the pop-up is an arrow, click that and a box comes up saying Done and Cancel, (if that box is in the way you can move it out of the way) after that, you can move the pin.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
LOL @ Sexy Celebrity's location. I thought to myself "Is it really where he lives?", clicked on it and got Hitler's "Nein, nein, nein, nein!" xDDDD
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.