Happy Birthday Austruck

Tools    

Get off my island
Happy Birthday

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Have great birthday Aus

now give me my rep

Aren't you the one who loves Weird Al? I couldn't find him singing happy birthday, but this was funny . . .

. . . and no, I mean nothing personal.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Destiny, yes! I'm the huge Weird Al fan! That's probably my current Al fave song, although I have some classics I always love. (I especially love Donny Osmond dancing in the background in that video! LOL!)

Al's coming to Pittsburgh again this summer. Time to get more tickets!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Austruck!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Happy birthday Austruck!

You ready? You look ready.
I know we disagree on a lot of things but, there's one thing we can agree on. We both hope your birthday will be awesome!

Happy Birthday!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Happy birthday! Fo' shizzle.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.