Happy Birthday LordSlaytan

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Brian!

We all miss you

Hope to see you again soon!

Happy Birthday Slay you're missed

Happy B-Day man, get back soon.

I am sick of stalking yuou on the net come back ooops maybe that is why you are not here ok I will stop it if you come back, honest come back pleeeese

Happy birthday!

Get off my island
Happy Birthday.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Where ever your travels have taken you off to….
I hope you had a Happy Birthday M'Lord….

We miss you....

meow....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy Birthday Lordslayton!!!

Gee, I envy the guy. For someone not here, he gets a Happy Birthday thread which lasts every friggin year- though as for someone else speaking in this thread.....doesn't even get a mention or wishful "good day" for his own. Oh well I suppose. Don't wanna be too pickaroo.

Happy Birthday Lordslayton!!!

Gee, I envy the guy. For someone not here, he gets a Happy Birthday thread which lasts every friggin year- though as for someone else speaking in this thread.....doesn't even get a mention or wishful "good day" for his own. Oh well I suppose. Don't wanna be too pickaroo.
Hey i started a thread for your Birthday

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Brian~
Sending many warm and fuzzy good wishes your way. Miss you.~