Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I'm currently watching the original Flash Gordon serial and I'm completely smitten with Jean Rogers as Dale Arden. I've only seen her in one other film before this. Having grown up with Princess Leia, I wish Dale wasn't fainting all the time and waiting to be rescued, but I'm sure lots of boys in the 30s had a severe crush on her.

Kat's stunning. The first season of 2 Broke Girls is wonderful.

Those of you in the UK watching the Beebs coverage will have seen this lady quite a bit. But probably not as much as many of you would like.

Sam Quek

Kat's stunning. The first season of 2 Broke Girls is wonderful.

Those of you in the UK watching the Beebs coverage will have seen this lady quite a bit. But probably not as much as many of you would like.
i think i have seen few episodes of 2 Broke Girls when i was visiting my ex boyfriend house

A rewatch of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre got me to realize how attractive Teri McMinn is in that film.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Stop catering to me by posting Asian girls.

I'm not in the least impressed.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.