The Green Knight

Tools    

My acquaintance's brother is the Director of Photography, and while she and her husband were on vacation in Ireland they got to visit the set and watch a scene get filmed and I am very jealous.

Unregistered User
My acquaintance's brother is the Director of Photography, and while she and her husband were on vacation in Ireland they got to visit the set and watch a scene get filmed and I am very jealous.

Do you know where in Ireland Takoma?

Do you know where in Ireland Takoma?
I don't! They just said "Filmed in Ireland where we visited the set a few years ago." They also said they visited the location where the "ultimate encounter" takes place.

Would you like me to ask for more specifics? (You live in Ireland, right?)

Unregistered User
I don't! They just said "Filmed in Ireland where we visited the set a few years ago." They also said they visited the location where the "ultimate encounter" takes place.

Would you like me to ask for more specifics? (You live in Ireland, right?)

Hey, sorry late reply Takoma. It would be cool to know but certainly dont go out of your way.Yep, im in Ireland, although up North

Hey, sorry late reply Takoma. It would be cool to know but certainly dont go out of your way.Yep, im in Ireland, although up North
Well, Google says this: There are two Green Knight filming locations in Ireland. One is Ardmore Studios in Bray, County Wicklow, where principal photography began in March 2019.

The other one is Cahir Castle in County Tipperary. As one of the best preserved medieval castles in Ireland, filming The Green Knight at Cahir Castle was a natural choice.

But I am happy to harass my person for more details. I don't think he'll mind.

You ready? You look ready.
I hear you get a discount if you only use props that were dropped once
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Unregistered User
Well, Google says this: There are two Green Knight filming locations in Ireland. One is Ardmore Studios in Bray, County Wicklow, where principal photography began in March 2019.

The other one is Cahir Castle in County Tipperary. As one of the best preserved medieval castles in Ireland, filming The Green Knight at Cahir Castle was a natural choice.

But I am happy to harass my person for more details. I don't think he'll mind.

lol nah thats cool Takoma, was just interested to find out where. Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to the film release even if not a fan of Patel.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Oh my, looks like we got a hot one! Move aside pig.

I’m here for the dissenting views

The characters and such from the lore being present, without needing to address them, was something I can appreciate.

It’s a film I will enjoy discussing more than I did watching.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I have read your article, it is very meticulous and detailed, the content is also very unique, thank you for sharing this article.

Do you need assistance writing articles? I am here to let you know that my company assists in writing you articles. Did you wait to the last few days to write the article? I can assist you in with your article. More than one article? No problems. We can assist you for more than one too. Please DM me for your article assistance. Thank you.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I’m here for the dissenting views

The characters and such from the lore being present, without needing to address them, was something I can appreciate.

It’s a film I will enjoy discussing more than I did watching.

You already seen it?!?!?!

You already seen it?!?!?!
Sho nuff, playa. Snuggled up with a bunch of stranger-danger, wearing a N95, looking like flea market Bane.

Pig didn’t happen and I wasn’t gonna take a chance missing this.

You ready? You look ready.
It zonked me. Fell asleep 3 or 4 times. Pretty sure the girls behind me at the theater were poking me awake. I snore.

I will watch it again when it hits home theaters, and then we’ll see if I really do like the movie or was just riding a sugar high.

I can come to terms with a lot of the stuff, but not the original choice. Short of setting the whole story in motion, there is no rational for doing this.

Wait a sec. Is Gawain really Riggs? Okay. Suicidal tendencies work here.