Sad songs are the best songs

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Yep. Great tune. I like the slower version better.

Much of Coil's Ape of Naples album, especially considering Balance's untimely death right before it.
"Does death come alone, or with eager reinforcements?"

My favorite is Going Up. Believe it or not, it's a loose cover of the Are You Being Served theme:

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
x japan pulled some nice sentimental songs and they'd packaged in one album

Your link has the message "This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.. It is not available in your country. Sorry about that.", but I found a different link that works in the U.S.

Thx gbgoodies

addition for other stuff that practically shed me tears lol, weirdly came from b-side of my war(black flag) . This come personal I suppose

Much of Coil's Ape of Naples album, especially considering Balance's untimely death right before it.
"Does death come alone, or with eager reinforcements?"
I love Coil but I always thought it was ironic how his name is John Balance and he died after falling from a balcony.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Sammy Kershaw - Yard Sale

"Oh, they're sortin' through what's left of you and me,
Paying yard sale prices for each golden memory.
Oh, I never thought I'd ever live to see,
The way they're sortin' through what's left of you and me.
"

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Are you asking specifically about sad lyrics or music written in minor, Dev? I wasnt a big fan of Amy when she was alive because I dont tend to listen to mainstream music but I thought she had an amazing voice. Played this all day when she died.