Any musicians out there?

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Anyone here has music as a hobby?

Oh yeah, Swan too! (Sorry Swan)

Holdens a singer, I thought you were aiming for instrument players.

Oh yeah, Swan too! (Sorry Swan)

Holdens a singer, I thought you were aiming for instrument players.
I was aiming towards guitar players as myself. But all is allowed.

I am the lead singer in a band. Sit in with other bands. I sing.

So if you consider a singer a musician, yes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
I play guitar!

Mostly metal/rock/etc.

I have played since about 1989, with some breaks along the way. I currently take lessons from Angel Vivaldi as I work on improving my legato and overall approach to playing.

Here are my guitars:

Charvel Model A-Plus

Ibanez S-Series 2003

Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V 1976

Ibanez SZ Hard Tail 2003 - Tuned to Drop C

A couple of cheap guitars mixed in there, which I don't play very much. Most days, I have the Charvel in my hands, or I fire up the SZ if I am playing down-tuned death metal or something along those lines. I like the V a whole lot, but the weight balance on V's isn't the best and I have to stand up to play it, which isn't always fun after a long day at work!

A system of cells interlinked
Yea, I grabbed pics of my guitars from the web. I haven't taken pics of my actual guitars. Perhaps I will at some point!

I play guitar!

Mostly metal/rock/etc.

I have played since about 1989, with some breaks along the way. I currently take lessons from Angel Vivaldi as I work on improving my legato and overall approach to playing.

Here are my guitars:

Charvel Model A-Plus

Ibanez S-Series 2003

Ibanez Rocket Roll Flying V 1976

Ibanez SZ Hard Tail 2003 - Tuned to Drop C

A couple of cheap guitars mixed in there, which I don't play very much. Most days, I have the Charvel in my hands, or I fire up the SZ if I am playing down-tuned death metal or something along those lines. I like the V a whole lot, but the weight balance on V's isn't the best and I have to stand up to play it, which isn't always fun after a long day at work!
Cool stuff. I just have a Fender Aerodyne Strat tuned to B. But am thinking getting a les paul like to goof around with mini humbuckers.

Maybe a Vintage V100.

Home Studio (I couldn't fit everything in one picture)

That's a busy environment. I can see you jumping from instrument to instrument when coming up with ideas.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
what's your instrument and do you play/sing?
Home Studio (I couldn't fit everything in one picture)

I play many instruments... Drums, Guitar, Piano, Bass, etc etc... even make my own instruments (plastic eggs with rice in them makes for a cheap and suitable maraca)..

I sing, but I don't sing on any of my albums.. I write instrumentals.

Been taking a relatively longish break from music due to getting really burnt out, but I still jam with my buddies and we're starting to get back into production. I play guitar, but mainly focused on producing.

Here is what my little "studio" looked like a while ago (we're moving and my room is completely different right now, no studio).

Equipment in the pic based on what I can tell:
Korg MS-20
Mixer
Ableton Push
Crappy little midi controller (since replaced it with an Akai MPK249, which is absolutely f*cking awesome)
Large keyboard
Mic
Guitars
Bitches Brew poster and Swans poster (inspiration equipment! )

Not in the pic, I have a cool little multitrack recorder, which was fun to mess with and useful for getting ideas out.