Your Favorite Bad Movies

Tools    

The Wicker Man with Nic Cage...My GOD this film is so insanely awful, but it almost succeeds by it's utter insanity. I mean the Bear costume..."Not the Bees!!" I flat out can't get enough of this film.
One day Cage will write a book on his acting style, nouveau shamanic, and the world will change forever.

Vampire's Kiss (also Cage) is a masterpiece of insanity. He thinks he's a vampire, but he isn't, and gets turned on by a bat.

Another great one is Bad Taste. I think it's Peter Jackson's first movie. Aliens are harvesting people from New Zealand for their fast food chain. Looks like the budget was about a fiver. 'I'm a Derek, and Derek;s don't run!'

I agree with 'Fascist Hag' (there's a phrase I never thought I'd say)...Tommy Wiseau's 'The Room' has it all: worst acting, worst script, worst editing, worst music, worst directing, worst plot (although one might argue this movie doesn't have a plot...hell, one might also argue this is just images captured on celluloid, rather than a movie)...
Whenever I feel down, I sometimes watch a random clip from 'The Room' to remind myself that my own screwups aren't nearly as bad as this movie. God bless Tommy Wiseau...

Godzilla the Matthew Broderick version. Contrived impossible situations, but fun to watch.

I really need to see The Room. I've watched several clips of it on YouTube, some of them more than once. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I believe the room can be found in its entirety on youtube...I recommend you see it. You'll probably need to see a doctor afterward, perhaps even be hospitalized, but it'll make you appreciated each and every bad movie out there. Seriously, Batman and Robin is Shakespeare compared to the Room

The worst movie I've ever seen is Zebraman. Like BlueLion, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Epic, Hulk looks like Einstein in front of him. And the most fantastic is that they have made a Zebraman 2... Enjoy!

I really need to see The Room. I've watched several clips of it on YouTube, some of them more than once. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
More of a combo of laughing, groaning, and taking Advil for a gigantic headache for me.

Shocked to find mention of WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT? on this list...the film is brilliant...it won 4 Academy Awards, it has no business on this thread.

I liked BLUE STREAK...one of Lawrence's funnier efforts, it doesn't belong on this thread. There's a difference between bad movies and unsuccessful movies.

A favorite bad movie?!? The Town, for me, comes to mind, because, imho, it's one of these movies that's so bad that it's good. On the one hand, The Town is a hyped-up, cartoon-like piece of junk that's more like a feature-length, made-for-TV soap opera than a regular movie, and, on the other hand, The Town has provoked many lively discussions, if one gets the drift.

Lord High Filmquisitor
the Room, Army of Darkness and Sharknado are the three "best" ones that come to mind.

A favorite bad movie?!? The Town, for me, comes to mind, because, imho, it's one of these movies that's so bad that it's good. On the one hand, The Town is a hyped-up, cartoon-like piece of junk that's more like a feature-length, made-for-TV soap opera than a regular movie, and, on the other hand, The Town has provoked many lively discussions, if one gets the drift.

Gee, there's a surprise.

the Room, Army of Darkness and Sharknado are the three "best" ones that come to mind.
Army of Darkness is NOT a bad movie!

Lord High Filmquisitor
Army of Darkness is NOT a bad movie!
Evil Dead II struck a great balance between comedy and horror, but I felt that that Army of Darkness, went really overboard, especially with the evil Ash and Bruce Campbell's performance. I do want to watch it again, though, now that I've finally seen II.