Your Favorite Bad Movies

Tools    

Listen up you primitive screwhead, Army of Darkness is NOT a bad movie.
Hail to the king, baby!

Listen up you primitive screwhead, Army of Darkness is NOT a bad movie.
Too right! Army of darkness is awesome for all the right reasons,

Deffinitely doesn't belong in the "so bad it's good" category.
Not a bad one, but definately not a good one, either. There again, the whole Evil Dead thing is so overrated that it baffles me totally.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Not a bad one, but definately not a good one, either. There again, the whole Evil Dead thing is so overrated that it baffles me totally.
Army of Darkness is hilarious and brilliant, it's like Looney Tunes on acid. Also, Sam Raimi just has such a fresh, exciting directing style, especially back in those days.

Another one from my youth that I liked

Similar to Flubber I'm don't think it would hold up now.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

(M. Night Shyamalan's best film .... just putting that out there)
Is that because you really don't like the rest of his films? I only ask because, with the exception of the acting (which you've got to blame Night for) and the entire third act, I actually liked The Happening.

Is that because you really don't like the rest of his films? I only ask because, with the exception of the acting (which you've got to blame Night for) and the entire third act, I actually liked The Happening.
It's the only M. Night film I actually enjoy watching. I don't think it's a good film, far from it. But I get immense enjoyment out of its 'badness' and I can give something like that far more time than the other crap he's done that might be, from a film making perspective, better.

Army of darkness was very tounge in cheek, the director and stars knew exactly what they were doing and how they were playing it.
It takes a lot of nerve to make a film like that and to get it right.They succeeded.
A movie like that can't be classed as bad.

The Beach - bad plot, 50% bad acting, 50% good acting

The Roommate.
That movie is just so much fun to laugh at...

Also, Zombie Strippers.
Yes...that's a real thing.

For me it's Barb Wire. It's so bad that it's good. I watch it very rarely but when I do I thoroughly enjoy it.

The Twilight series.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
No holds barred