The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Oh no! What happened to the poor little guy?
Had a fight with a one-toothed cat and got bit on the head. Thought it was from a claw not a bite (there was only one hole not two) and sadly yesterday afternoon the abscess that had quietly developed finally exploded onto the scene.

It was a bit like watching a Cronenberg movie

Tomorrow I am going hunting for one-toothed cats

Poor dude looks so forlorn, but abscesses usually heal without complication as long with draining and antibiotics.
Yeah, sadly he's had a few in his time as he does like a good scrap

A system of cells interlinked
Will he have to wear a little cone so he doesn't paw the wound?

Will he have to wear a little cone so he doesn't paw the wound?
Maybe, playing it by ear as to the 'cone of shame' (as we call them over here) at the moment. If he fusses at the drain it'll have to go on. Or if he just plain irritates me

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Leslie and Baby staking out their territory on Sarah's bed

Kissing my Mom

Baby controlling Sarah

Sarah with Liz Phair at her Book Reading/Concert

Sarah as Edith Head at a Halloween Seance

Close-up of Baby (somehow turned upside down)

Leslie trapped by the screen door

This is why in America we’re advised to keep our cats indoors. Especially if they’re not fixed.

This is why in America we’re advised to keep our cats indoors. Especially if they’re not fixed.
We prefer to let cats be cats here. Fixing them is not a problem if they get broken, we have talented vets

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My cat went outside once. He hated it, so he came back inside and never asked to go out again.
Am I your cat?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

How's the view from that high horse of yours?

How's the view from that high horse of yours?
I was thinking the exact same thing, because cats born to be “fixed” and sleep all day in a couch. Well, we made it that way, doesn’t mean it’s the only way there is.

I’m sorry, I was really trying not to make this comment I’m about to make, because it’s unpopular, but it’s an opinion and take it as a unimportant one.

I get more amazed by day, I really do, we homo sapiens love to believe we’re in control, starting with nature, we must put it in a box of understanding, nature should be at our command, in the animal kingdom what we can’t domesticate, we either kill or try to imprison, and the funniest thing is, the animal rights people are the firsts ones to accept it.

I’m gonna tell you something old people, the cats don’t need your love, you most of the times need there’s, and there is nothing wrong with none of that, but please, accept it at least, let the cat be cat, and nature do nature.

That cat got hurt, that’s bad, okay, but believe me, he/she probably is caring less than the “owner”. A cat is not afraid to die, he have a survival instinct, it’s a different thing.

A system of cells interlinked
I’m sorry, I was really trying not to make this comment I’m about to make, because it’s unpopular, but it’s an opinion and take it as a unimportant one.

I get more amazed by day, I really do, we homo sapiens love to believe we’re in control, starting with nature, we must put it in a box of understanding, nature should be at our command, in the animal kingdom what we can’t domesticate, we either kill or try to imprison, and the funniest thing is, the animal rights people are the firsts ones to accept it.

I’m gonna tell you something old people, the cats don’t need your love, you most of the times need there’s, and there is nothing wrong with none of that, but please, accept it at least, let the cat be cat, and nature do nature.

That cat got hurt, that’s bad, okay, but believe me, he/she probably is caring less than the “owner”. A cat is not afraid to die, he have a survival instinct, it’s a different thing.
I rescued my cat from an abusive household, and he was already fixed. Every other cat I have ever owned was fixed, but still went outside and got into fights anyway!

where did that come from?