Standup Comedy Favorites?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
In over 5 years, I can't name a comedian since who I think is funny.... If I had to pick one, it'd be Jimmy Dore, but he's mostly funny when he's angry on his show (not during his stand-up, which is ok).. I'll never understand his (or Bernie fans) fawning over Tulsi Gabbard.

Eddie Izzard. He’s British and brilliant. His Showtime special “Dress to Kill” was my first introduction to him. I learned more about WWII from his comedy special than I did in 4 years of high school. He’s different and highly intelligent. Since then, I’ve seen him live many times and he’s always, always met and exceeded my hopes and expectations. I can’t say that about every comedian I’ve seen, not by a long shot. Like I say, Eddie’s different. I guess that’s the best part.

Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours to Kill(2020)

Very nicely done 1hour stand-up routine recorded live at the Beacon Theater in New York City, shown on Netflix.

Seinfeld is an old pro, very funny, and didn't use one "F" word.. He makes us laugh at ourselves. And what could be funnier than that???

Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours to Kill(2020)

Very nicely done 1hour stand-up routine recorded live at the Beacon Theater in New York City, shown on Netflix.

Seinfeld is an old pro, very funny, and didn't use one "F" word.. He makes us laugh at ourselves. And what could be funnier than that???

I was pretty impressed with this one. Not only does he still have it I think it was one of, if not the, best specials he's done.