Cartoons from your infancy

Tools    

I hear a lot of complaints about the guy that replaced the other guy that played that guy called Venkman. There's a def difference for sure. Even the quality of the stories went down the drain right about that time.

That sounds like "I know a bloke who knows a bloke who knows a bloke. Now you know this bloke. He's a bloke you know".

The weirdest thing in retrospect about that is that Music voiced Garfield, so Bill Murray effectively returned the favour when they made the film.

I was trying to think of snagglepuss and top cat. What was the one about the race around the world and the sniggering dog? How about The Jetsons. Rocky and Bullwinkle. Oh and the one bout Mr Peabody the superbrainy dog. lol. This forum brings back so many of my kiddy memories.
You mean Wacky Races?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh god how could I forget his name was Muttley.

Christine got it - Wacky races, with penelope pitstop. LOL.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL. I do that all the time. The Beasts movie I read as Breasts.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
WITCHERY I TELL YOU!

Or at least a sign that maybe it's time to hit the board with The Question.
Do you remember the question? I forgot which cartoon it was

Damn old age...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
How about fractured fairy tales, Cap?
Which ones are those?

They were looney toons.

Or the drunk mexican crows in speedy gonzalez. And the british bulldog with the kitten. Or the This time, we didnt forget the gravy. And the sheep dogs.

"Fractured Fairy Tales" weren't in "Looney Tunes". They were segments on "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show".

The other ones that you mentioned are from "Looney Tunes". I don't know the names of the Mexican crows, but the bulldog and the kitten are Marc Antony and Pussyfoot, and the sheep dogs are Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog.

And "This time, we didn't forget the gravy." is from the "Chow Hound" cartoon:

LOL. I do that all the time. The Beasts movie I read as Breasts.
You had better have registered yourself as a misreader in that thread when I asked for raised hands....

WITCHERY I TELL YOU!

Or at least a sign that maybe it's time to hit the board with The Question.
Do you remember the question? I forgot which cartoon it was

Damn old age...

WOOO!!! My moment to shine!!!!

*ahem*

Guys, we're looking for the name of a cartoon, 70's or 60's or so, Hanna Barbera feel to it, featuring a car in space, and a slogun/catchphrase "Spricketty sprocket blast off" (may not be exact phrase).

WOOO!!! My moment to shine!!!!

*ahem*

Guys, we're looking for the name of a cartoon, 70's or 60's or so, Hanna Barbera feel to it, featuring a car in space, and a slogun/catchphrase "Spricketty sprocket blast off" (may not be exact phrase).
SPRICKETTY SPROCKET
BLAST OFF!!!! - anyone knows to what cartoon it belonged to????

@cat_sidhe you are a STAR!!!

SPRICKETTY SPROCKET
BLAST OFF!!!! - anyone knows to what cartoon it belonged to????

@cat_sidhe you are a STAR!!!
The Jetsons? I dunno if it has that catchprase but the "car in space" sounds like it could be that.

The Jetsons? I dunno if it has that catchprase but the "car in space" sounds like it could be that.
The car talked and flew. He was a jalopy and would say that catch phrase before flying out.

The car talked and flew. He was a jalopy and would say that catch phrase before flying out.
Dunno then. I found this with a search but i doubt it's it since i don't think it flys.

Dunno then. I found this with a search but i doubt it's it since i don't think it flys.

Thanks man, but sadly it isn't. The cartoon was set up in space but it wasn't the Jetsons either.