SCORN - a game for those who enjoy H.R.Giger

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I'm not into video Games, but this one looks interesting. You can see the H.R.Giger artwork throughout and a nod to Cronenberg too.

This subforum - Games and Tabs - I don't know if they care that you put this thread in here, but as far as I know, the Games part means games we all actually play together. In the thread. Like "Word Association." Or "MoFo Jenga" or "Toss Like a Boss." Games we come up with that can be played live, in the thread. That are the thread.

This subforum - Games and Tabs - I don't know if they care that you put this thread in here, but as far as I know, the Games part means games we all actually play together. In the thread. Like "Word Association." Or "MoFo Jenga" or "Toss Like a Boss." Games we come up with that can be played live, in the thread. That are the thread.
Got it. Didn't know where to put this.

This place could use a serious revamp with the subforum categories. Like, there should be an everything music subforum, video games, R.I.P. threads, etc.

This particular subforum might even get axed. I like it, lots of games have been played, they're fun, but in truth, most of them don't get played.

This place could use a serious revamp with the subforum categories. Like, there should be an everything music subforum, video games, R.I.P. threads, etc.

This particular subforum might even get axed. I like it, lots of games have been played, they're fun, but in truth, most of them don't get played.
I've seen a couple and jumped into some too. But I still get lost in getting up to date.

Yeah, right now it's basically all in The Videogames Tab thread. But I can understand people not wanting to dump everything there, so if someone wants a topic about a specific game, that's cool, too. I'll just move it to Intermission.