The "absolutely WORST" movie you've seen [with Spoilers]

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Some great suggestions [or are those warnings] to stay away from. Keep them coming.

Bela Tarr's The Man from London stands out because of how difficult it was to watch and finish watching.

I've decided to stick one on right now...
Superman IV: The Quest For Peace.

It's near 1am, and it looks like I'm doing the red-eye shift so I decided to keep myself busy with a few laughs

Josh Trank's Fant4stic is still the most desperate, depressing, sad-sack excuse of a film I've seen. It's just cinematic gibberish that's been glued together with jarring editing and paltry visual effects.

You've not seen Superman 4 then?

They use the same special effects shot of Superman flying... 3 times within the first 30 seconds of the movie

Also, whenever Nuclearman does anything bad, the solve to the problem is Superman standing still, looking at the devastation and then they simply rewind the footage of the explosions and destruction. Not even joking.

Superman 4 again... they've just used that exact same effects shot of Superman flying again... this time twice in a row... the movie is 7 minutes in.
So, in 7 minutes, the same shot has appeared 5 times

Welcome to the human race...
My current pick for worst movie I've ever seen is Housos vs. Authority, but I don't think anyone outside Australia knows it. Just imagine an Australian version of Trailer Park Boys. This is my review.

I tend to think that bad comedies are the worst kind of bad movie. At least with somewhat straightforward movies like Superman IV, you can probably get a laugh at the ineptitude, but if a comedy can't make you laugh then what good is it? This is especially true when the humour goes beyond being merely unfunny and becomes downright repellent, which is also the case with something like Disaster Movie.

My current pick for worst movie I've ever seen is Housos vs. Authority, but I don't think anyone outside Australia knows it. Just imagine an Australian version of Trailer Park Boys. This is my review.

I tend to think that bad comedies are the worst kind of bad movie. At least with somewhat straightforward movies like Superman IV, you can probably get a laugh at the ineptitude, but if a comedy can't make you laugh then what good is it? This is especially true when the humour goes beyond being merely unfunny and becomes downright repellent, which is also the case with something like Disaster Movie.
Yeah with most bad movies you can laugh about how goofy they are [troll 2, superman IV, etc]. Hotel was THE movie that actually made me angry at the guy who came up with it. What a pretentious s.o.b. And no one will give me the money back.

Can't really remember a lot of rubbish films but two that spring to mind:

Dario Argento, what happened... made about four rubbish films in a row.

Can't really remember a lot of rubbish films but two that spring to mind:

Dario Argento, what happened... made about four rubbish films in a row.
Dario is his own thing. lol

Cell
Awful adaptation of the book

Suicide Squad
Just plain awful, worst movie I watched in the cinema last year

Death Race 2050
I could not get though this movie it was that bad

Legend in my own mind

It was painful

It wasnt the worst movie ever made by any means, the cinematography was fantastic, but it disappointed me & annoyed me like no other film has. Babbling assed narrative....

Most overrated film - EVER!

It wasnt the worst movie ever made by any means, the cinematography was fantastic, but it disappointed me & annoyed me like no other film has. Babbling assed narrative....

Most overrated film - EVER!

This just gave me an idea for a new thread. I'll see you there.