Kids MOVIE ( 3 ninjas or Jack )

Tools    

There was a kids movie when I was young , like houseguest , Richie rich , 3 ninjas , Jack , Man of the house , Sandlot and kids were playing a sport or fighting someone and they won and they said

“ we showed them or what “

Any ideas anyone ?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
There was a kids movie when I was young , like houseguest , Richie rich , 3 ninjas , Jack , Man of the house , Sandlot and kids were playing a sport or fighting someone and they won and they said

“ we showed them or what “

Any ideas anyone ?

I'm afraid that's too vague. It's good to reference similar movies, but can you give any more detail on the one in question? How many kids? Were they against other kids? Teenagers? Younger? Were they outside? Was the event the main focus of the movie like say the Bad News Bears leading up to a playoff game or something? Or was it just some movie where only a scene was dedicated to this event?

I think there was a similar phrase in Lean on Me Stand by Me (cuz I'm an idiot who always gets that title wrong! lol), after the junk yard encounter with the dog and the property owner.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

It was captain Ron , when they beat the pirates and the son said we showed them or what

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It was captain Ron , when they beat the pirates and the son said we showed them or what
How did you find it? Just remembered it finally? I hate when I get something on my mind but can't remember a specific detail about it. grrrr. Glad you got it.

Just remembered