What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Conformist
Yeah I remember that, it was funny, but i just wasnt hummored by it at all, to me it was stupid humor, yeah I mean the Doogie Howzer seen was absolutly hillarious but I dont know the movie wasnt that good!
That's weird cause to me the Doogie Howzer scenes were the least funniest. He just reminded me of a loud ass sex starved drunken fool who annoyed the crap out of me.

Elektra and I wasn't disappointed. I had a feeling it would be bad and it was. I watched it because it was a Marvel movie.

finally made it to the movies to see Coach Cater today before it comes out on DVD

Blade Trinty - They're killing the series - please have the respect not to desecrate the original any further - AVOID!!!www.themoviechallenge.com

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by Escape
That's weird cause to me the Doogie Howzer scenes were the least funniest. He just reminded me of a loud ass sex starved drunken fool who annoyed the crap out of me.
Thats why I thought it was hillarious, all the other scense in the movie were just dumb!

Originally Posted by jrs
Recently Seen: Boogeyman
Is the ending as dumb as i've heard?

You ready? You look ready.
National Tresure-New Year's Eve
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by John McClane
National Tresure-New Year's Eve
Ewww disney sucks!

"I can't help it..."
The Aviator
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Originally Posted by John McClane
Actually, it was fairly entertaining.
Correct. And i loved the humour in it throughout.

"I can't help it..."
House Of Flying Daggers

I just got back from seeing "Hitch".

It is a pretty good date movie and had some decently funny moments.

I saw white noise. Gonna go and see oceans 12 tonight though

"Alexander"!!!Rocks
seen it 4 times so far in theatre but if they dont get it off the list i have to go see it again..its almost perfect movie!

Appy-polly-loggies
I am about to see Hitch tonight with my girl freind, ehhhhh I will let you all know if its good or not!

Originally Posted by kenny
"Alexander"!!!Rocks
seen it 4 times so far in theatre but if they dont get it off the list i have to go see it again..its almost perfect movie!
Kenny, Kenny, are you mad