What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Conformist
The last movie I saw was Liminey Snickets,, HORRIBLE ... and god damn it I want my money back!

Wow… I didn't know God ran a movie theater....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Re2

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

Appy-polly-loggies
God doesnt, I just wish I could get my money back!

In Good Company, great movie!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i think the last movie I saw at the theater was Meet the Fockers. its been like a month since I've been. Maybe I'll go this week on one of my days off!

Appy-polly-loggies
Hmmmm i havent been latley, are there any good movies out there, u know like real plots and good acting!

I went to see Hide and Seek sat. it was an alright movie considering the fact that i kept dosing off during the first couple of minutes, but once it started going it turned out to be a pretty good movie.

Motorcycle Diaries

excellent

Today, i went and saw Hotel Rwanda, but when i got half-way through the film, the film caught on fire. They refunded our money and now i've got to watch the beginning again [the next showing was 2 hours from my time]. What a pain.

Appy-polly-loggies
Ummm i saw Harold and Kumar, I dont under stand why soooo many people like it, it wasnt that funny I mean yeah the Doogie Howzer scene was hillarious but still!

Originally Posted by Tazz
Today, i went and saw Hotel Rwanda, but when i got half-way through the film, the film caught on fire. They refunded our money and now i've got to watch the beginning again [the next showing was 2 hours from my time]. What a pain.
Same thing happened to me when I went to watch Mrs. Doubtfire, but I didn't get no refund. I was about 6 or 7 at the time, so I was very upset.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Nitzer
the last i saw was meet the fockers. im going to see hide and seek today
big dissapointment wasnt ? Hide and Seek that is

I got for good luck my black tooth.
The last movie I saw was Liminey Snickets,, HORRIBLE ... and god damn it I want my money back!
personally i liked it. sure beat the hell outta the book. I thought Carrey gave a good performance. Count Olaf was a perfect role for him.

Team america world police- It had some funny moments but overall it was a crap film

Ummm i saw Harold and Kumar, I dont under stand why soooo many people like it, it wasnt that funny I mean yeah the Doogie Howzer scene was hillarious but still!
What are you talking about. How about the entire day dream sequence involving Kumar and his Cannabis?

I was laughing so hard i was blowing popcorn chunks all over the poor sap in front of me.

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by Strummer521
personally i liked it. sure beat the hell outta the book. I thought Carrey gave a good performance. Count Olaf was a perfect role for him.
No I am def not deneying Jim's performance in that movie , it was def a very good job, I personaly didnt like the plot, I mean well done movie It just didnt keep me captivated!

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by Escape
What are you talking about. How about the entire day dream sequence involving Kumar and his Cannabis?

I was laughing so hard i was blowing popcorn chunks all over the poor sap in front of me.
Yeah I remember that, it was funny, but i just wasnt hummored by it at all, to me it was stupid humor, yeah I mean the Doogie Howzer seen was absolutly hillarious but I dont know the movie wasnt that good!