Movies You Have Seen Over & Over ...

Tools    

There are so many movies I've seen over and over. Here's the first bunch that come to mind.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Alien
Aliens
Strange Brew
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Leon: The Professional
South Park
Beautiful Girls
Fight Club
The Princess Bride
The Doors
Natural Born Killers
Singles
Blade Runner
Young Einstein
Erik the Viking
Sneakers
Pink Panther films
Marx Brothers films

- Scarface
- The Godfather
- Goodfellas
- Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas
- Desperado
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Snatch
- Swingers
- Hard Boiled
- The Killer
- Boondock Saints

Now With Moveable Parts
-Ferris Bueller's Day Off
-The Princess Bride
-Lost Boys
-Parenthood
-Star Wars Trilogy
-Anything with Kevin Spacey
-The Money Pit
-All of my Favorite Childood Movies(E.T.,Labyrinth,Neverending Story,Legend,The Dark Crystal)
-Big
-Goonies
*I could go on and on...

MovieForums Extra
Geesh, scared me for a second, I thought I was having deja vu (possibly a glitch in the Matrix)

http://www.movieforums.com/forums/sh...=3448#post3448

Godfather
Karate Kid
Silence of the Lambs
The Bean Movie
Rambo

Gosh, guys -- how come I had to re-register!!! Have I been gone so long that even your watchdog forgot me??? Hurt my feelings. Boo-hoo!

Anyhow -- Top dozen Movies I have loved a long time:

Enchanted April (Yes a real chick flick)
Henry the Vee (Yes. Brannoch)
Blade Runner (Didn't forget it this time)
Angels and Insects (Yes, kinky and snooty both!)
City of Lost Children (Try it. Try it)
SMOKE SIGNALS (Best in almost any Show)
Usual Subjects (I'm Spacey for Kev)
Matrix (Spacey for that Kev, too)
Tootsie (And for Dustin Hoffman's acting)
Bananas (Also Annie Hall. Okay, okay)
Soapdish (Fall over lol)
Time Bandits (Soooooo haha)
And that Matthew Broderick movie about Richard Feynman the name of which I can never remember! (So it's a bakers dozen. Call me a liar.)

My very warms hugs and love to all you out there in . . . the . . . dark. (Ooooo)
Jozie

Hana-Bi (Fireworks in the U.S) is a film I constantly return to. The beautiful use of the mise-en-scene, combined with soft melancholic music, off beat humour and characters, quiet genuinely touching romance; all punctuated by sudden bursts of violence, make it an emotional film of some substance and imagination.

Now With Moveable Parts
Jozie-I've seen City of Lost Children...Good movie.Have you seen CUBE?Has anyone seen CUBE?

I've seen Cube it was weird and I was mostly intrieged by how they did the whole film in a damb box. by the time I was done watching it I wanted to go run around outside with no clothes on. On account of me becoming temporally clostraphobic. OK A Christmas Story, Field of Dreams, Young Guns 1&2 like a billion times. Most of the time I usually don't like to watch movies more than once or twice.

I think Cube is a very good film. they only used 3 sets for the whole film! The acting is patchy but the philosophical debates it opens up are fascinating, combined with the way the characters have to work together to survive, this all makes it a film worth checking out.

Cube was very cool. All of the "cube" scenes were shot in the same set, with differently-colored lights behind the walls of the room. Could have ended better, and it did drag on a bit later on, but overall, it was a pretty cool movie.

Now With Moveable Parts
Wow,I thought I was the only one who had seen it.I really enjoyed it.I agree that the acting was a little amature,but entertaining none the less.

Rock God
there are a bunch of movies i've seen many times. the star wars trilogy, jurassic park, goodfellas, goldeneye, dumb and dumber, the matrix, the godfather, pulp fiction, plus a good comedy never gets old. i still get a kick out of wayne's world and really funny stuff like that. there are movies that i've seen too many times that have just wound up getting annoying, though. i think one of the things that makes a really good movie so interesting is how well it holds up to repeat viewings.

ditto, I second that. Me and my mates get togethernow and again for marathon film watching and some titles are always up for repeat viewing: Aliens, Commando (some of the worst lines of dialogue commited to film delivered by old silver tongue Arnie), Fletch (naturally), Big Trouble in Little China, Sonatine, Patlabor 2, Ninja Scroll, Battle Royale, Brother, The Castle (one of the funniest films of all-time, we watched it on my film course and all the class loved it) Wild at Heart, Ringu, Heat, Vanishing Point, GhostDog and Hard Boiled. I find that An evening of social film watching, requires a different kind of flick to personal film watching (although obviously there are alot of titles that cross-over).

Rock God
gg- that sounds like fun. i agree most of those movies are pretty good, but ANY predator is laughably bad. lol... it's a cool movie to watch with people, though. me and my brother were watching it one night and we just wound up laughing at almost the whole thing. it's so funny, but not on purpose

Rock God
you mentioning arnie made me think of that.

I love the films that are so bad they're good. Once me and my mates (fast running out of money due to the excess of Uni life) pooled together our last remaining notes and went into Cash Converters (a nasty second-Hand store). Deciding that we were going to get some videos with our money we elected to all try and find the worst videos we could and each buy one...I got lumbered with Delta Force 2 starring Chuck Norris! Chuck would definatley be in competition with Arnie for poorest deliverer of dialogue, although he hasn't got the excuse of English being his second language!

Now With Moveable Parts
Speaking of bad movies that are good...this is embarassing I'm actually blushing...The Brady Bunch movies were so bad that I've seen them a bunch of times.There I said it,whew.I do mean the new ones too.Hey if Ben Stiller can marry the girl that played Marsha Brady,then he probably watched it too...so it can't be that bad.Right?

As a kid I watched Goonies, Ghostbusters, The Neverending Story and Gremlins so many times I would not even want to know.

Funny thing is I still continue to watch these movies over and over to this day!

Steve