Best superhero movie?

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Just post your favorite superhero movie and if you want why is it so good,why is your favorite.

The Dark Knight----Acting perfect ,story perfect,villain perfect,hero perfect,atmosphere perfect,side characters perfect,movie perfect!

Since you already mentioned the Dark Knight, I'll go with my former favourite.

Spider Man 2. This movie is just so great. Great Spidey action, an actually decent romantic subplot, and a great villain in Doc Oc. Cinematic Spiderman doesn't get much better than this!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Superman (1978)

I remember watching the tv show with George Reeves as a child and was so happy when it became a movie. I was initially disappointed with the new music although I ultimately learned to really love the John Williams score. Awesome movie. You can't beat Superman. None of the Superman movies since then has really captured my interest than the 1978 film with Christopher Reeve.

We've got tons of threads on this topic already. Here's one.

In the future, please use the search page before creating a new thread to avoid duplicates. This site's been around for over a decade, so you can safely assume any basic topic like this has been started many times before.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
We've got tons of threads on this topic already. Here's one.

In the future, please use the search page before creating a new thread to avoid duplicates. This site's been around for over a decade, so you can safely assume any basic topic like this has been started many times before.

Oh,my bad mate.