Saddest movie you have seen

Tools    

The last time I cried in a movie, I was 10 years old and the movie was My Dog Skip. I almost let some tears breach watching ET when I was 13, but they never fell. I believe Requiem for a Dream is one of the saddest films I've seen, and there are parts of Magnolia that really get to me too. Schindler's List and the 1998 documentary The Last Days (also about the Holocaust) made me downright depressed for a while.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Watership Down (1978, Martin Rosen)

This is one of my all time favorite movies. It was extremely sad though. The song by Simon and Garfunkel in it is the most beautiful song ive ever heard. The concept of this movie rules.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

The lion king makes me cry... stupid chick flicks always make me cry... and theyre not even necessarily good movies.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by _fearandloathing_
stupid chick flicks always make me cry... and theyre not even necessarily good movies.
The Lion King is though. you're not saying it's not good are you?

Of course the lion king is good! its one of my favourite movies!

The Color Purple
Requiem For A Dream

what a film, could be the greatest film of all time. how do forums work?

any one out there

have u seen frank

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by 1donniedarko1
any one out there
This isn't a chat room with instant responses. You post and wait for replies.

Welcome to MoFo.

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
Am I the only one who though the end of Armageddon was sad?

Ive never seen Armageddon either, Another movie to add to my movies I haven't seen that everyone else on the planet has.

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
I've never seen fear and loathing in las vegas so we're even.
Yay!

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
Fox and the Hound...gets me every time!!

has to be roots. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sad

when jesus is crucified in jesus of nazareth thats is quite sad

Originally Posted by havehope
has to be roots. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sad
Originally Posted by havehope
when jesus is crucified in jesus of nazareth thats is quite sad

Stop double posting and stop posting SPAM ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Id have to say Schindlers list was the saddest movie, forest gump is also really sad and one of my all-time favourites.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.