Casablanca
9.09%
2 votes
Citizen Kane
59.09%
13 votes
Other than above. Please say your pick
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I would have to say my fave ending would have to be Reservoir Dogs, The last 5 minutes of that movie are so chaotic. I remember the first time I saw the movie I had to rewatch the last shootout to make sure I didnt miss something. Movie gold IMO...
reservior dogs is one of my favorite movies but the ending was HORRIBLE! your right about it being so chaotic and maybe that was the best way to end it but it took a little away from the movie in my opinion.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I did enjoy the ending to 30 days of night it was awsome when the guy turned to ashe in his wifes arms that was great!

Me personally? I loved the ending of series of unfortunate events. When Violet is reading the letter from their dead parents. The letter that never arrived. Oh it was actually the saddest thing ever, i cried all the way through that.

And another one is Step mom, when Jackie is sat crying with the kids. Loved it. It's seriously awful watching that for the first time, you will cry for hours! That movie will probably change your whole idea of life. It's amazing.