Is anyone into soccer?

Tools    

Let's create our own branch of sports. Maybe not soccer, but something else. Anything that interests you in sports. I don't play soccer myself. But I like to watch matches and root for our national team.

Let's create our own branch of sports. Maybe not soccer, but something else. Anything that interests you in sports. I don't play soccer myself. But I like to watch matches and root for our national team.
There are sports threads here, including soccer. We always discuss the World Cup, e.g.

@honeykid somewhere has a thread, predominantly English soccer. Good reading there.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yankees and Brits fighting over words again? Don't behave like little babies! You're gonna need nappies! I mean... diapers! Damn it, I didn't start the fire!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

movies can be okay...
you mean football?
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

There are sports threads here, including soccer. We always discuss the World Cup, e.g.

@honeykid somewhere has a thread, predominantly English soccer. Good reading there.
It's here. It's not my thread, but I post there more than most.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...=4951&page=252

Association Football, to be more precise.
And that’s where we get the term “soccer” from Association. Weird, but true.