Can you recomend me,good thriller?

Tools    

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
High and Low is perfection, further solidifying the unmatchable versatility of Kurosawa as a filmmaker. The closing act will haunt you. It also has an impeccably constructed train sequence that is just flawlessly done. Le Samouraï is great, too, albeit not your conventional 'thriller', but still a fun viewing.

Le Samurai is a little bit in the style of the movie Drive (at least the main character) (I loved both)

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Le Samurai is a little bit in the style of the movie Drive (at least the main character) (I loved both)
There are many discernible similarities, for sure. Refn is quite the Melville fan.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Heh,this thread is old,I used it to get some suggestions for what to watch in next few days,today Kokiko posted and it was back,it is nice to see that people are still suggesting,I hope this will help to some other people that are also looking for suggestions.

nightmare on elm street

Citizen of Werewolfville
Bunny Lake Is Missing (1965)
Spalovač mrtvol AKA The Cremator (1969)
Los cronocrímenes AKA Timecrimes (2007)
La Cara oculta AKA The Hidden Face (2011)
La habitación incierto AKA The Uninvited Guest (2004)
Sisters (1973)
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane (1962)