Its a comedy highschool movie

Tools    

Its a comedy movie in highschool/college. its not American Pie.

There is a scene (I think in the beginning of the movie) where a boy walks into a school with his parents and sees a naked girl against the window and says I want to go to this school.

Somewhere at the end of the movie, the boy's crush comes to him and says "I want to take the clothes off your body"
(the boy's crush had a black dress and brown hair)

There is a scene (I think in the beginning of the movie) where a boy walks into a school with his parents and sees a naked girl against the window and says I want to go to this school.

Somewhere at the end of the movie, the boy's crush comes to him and says "I want to take the clothes off your body"
Any idea about the year... Before or after American Pie??? Before or after Revenge of the nerds???

Any idea about the year... Before or after American Pie??? Before or after Revenge of the nerds???
I dont know the year but I think its between 2000 - 2012 or 2000-2015

I could be wrong but this last part reminds me of Dorm Daze. Where there is a girl in black dress and brown hair.