Computer-controlled apartment building breaks down?

Tools    

There's a computerized service desk on each floor, and they all stop working. The people are trapped and in some sort of danger; none of the neighbors know each other, but they work together to survive. Any guesses? It's NOT High Rise, no dog legs are roasted.

freedom~empathy~peace
How long ago do you watch this thing?
Was it a feature film?

I'd say a few years ago, and I don't know if it was a feature film or not... I didn't remember having seen any advertising for it, and don't remember any name actors in it, but that isn't necessarily meaningful... I just learned that there was a 3rd Cars movie a couple of days ago when it was on TV, lol.

freedom~empathy~peace
There's a film called 'The Tower' (1993).

I've not seen the film but it's about a high-tech, computer-controlled building. Things start to go wrong for the occupants I believe. See the clip below: (also, the whole movie is up on youtube right now)

That looks like an interesting movie, I'm a Paul Reiser fan, but this isn't it… In the movie I saw, it was definitely an apartment building, not an office building, and there was a group of people who live there fighting to survive and escape. Tthe action is in several different people's apartments, and I think there might have been a wall broken down between 2 of them at some point, come to think of it… But this movie is conceptually very similar, thanks for the recommendation!

freedom~empathy~peace
There's this British film from 2015. I don't know if their apartment buildings are computer-controlled, however -- there is a scene where somebody breaks through an apartment wall.

Check out this trailer:

freedom~empathy~peace
Another promising possibility is this TV Episode 'The Haven' (Outer Limits Revival Series -- 1995):
https://theouterlimits.fandom.com/wiki/The_Haven

Yes i was about to tell the same thing. I'm sure it's the outher limits episode. I watched them again just few month ago and it's very similar to this one

OMG, I had no idea that this wasn't a movie, LOL! It's definitely that Outer Limits episode, I recognize the whole thing except the first couple of minutes, so obviously I just stumbled across it when it was already in progress, and never realized what I was watching! Thanks for figuring this out, it was driving me CRAZY!