Phart-House - Your Recommendations

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
They just called the Lord Marshal, "Fuhrer."
Yeah, because it means a leader, commander, or guide, e.g. a train conductor is Zugführer. I guess the word has been stained by history, but they're still using it as it's a big part of the language.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yeah, because it means a leader, commander, or guide, e.g. a train conductor is Zugführer. I guess the word has been stained by history, but they're still using it as it's a big part of the language.
Thanks Minio, but I didn't actually need an explanation, as if I didn't already know that.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Thanks Minio, but I didn't actually need an explanation, as if I didn't already know that.
One could read that post as you being flabbergasted by the use of the word in the film, but it's understandable that even if you knew about what I wrote, the use of the word still made it amusing enough to mention it.

Ok so... Jurassic Park in B&W, and in German... is ****ing amazeballs

So much so I'm sticking this bad boy under my avatar: "Leben findet einen weg..."

You don't have a DVD player? Damn, I'll send one over to ya.

I have a blu ray player now, but as luck would have it, it won't play all region DVDs and I can't find a hack online!