New Day?

Tools    

Are there any good sites for movie credits? I'm trying to track down a song from 2 different movies and I can't seem to find music credits anywhere.

TIA

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Originally Posted by Sleezy
Which two films?

Have you tried searching for either film's soundtrack or musical score? If not, check out Amazon.com, and run a search. Usually, they list every track on each CD.
Thats what i usually do. Sometimes you can find some movie scripts aswell and sometimes they have what songs to play in a scene written on it.

I've tried everything. Awhile ago I did find the track listing for one movie but forgot about it.

The two movies are "A Guy Thing" and "Along Came Polly".

I can't find a soundtrack anywhere.

Originally Posted by rural
The two movies are "A Guy Thing" and "Along Came Polly".
Rent the movies and watch the end credits. Ain't complicated, and it'll only set you back about six bucks.

Enjoy!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Rent the movies and watch the end credits. Ain't complicated, and it'll only set you back about six bucks.

Enjoy!
Well for one, the song isn't listed in the credits of "Along Came Polly", and the other movie it is listed. But the song seems to be only on these 2 movies. When I did find the artist, title awhile back I looked everywhere and it doesn't seem to be released. But I'll keep trying.

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Try find the soundtrack for a guy thing