Are you Uncombable?

Tools    

Does your hair stick out at right angles to your head?

When you wake up in the morning is your hair in a funny shape on one side of your head even though you woke up in the same position you fell asleep in and haven't moved an inch?

Do you always look like you just came in from a windy day?

Does water affect your hair the same way it does mine? It holds it in a neat and proper form until it evaporates, then your hair takes on new and interesting shapes.

Think back. When was the last time you had a good hair day? Can you remember?

Is haircut day your weakness? Does you hair look funky everyday except on the day you're going to get it cut?

If so, you might be Uncombable.

If you were a superhero or supervillain what would your powers and weaknesses be?

I'm not sure what this post has to do with movies, come to think of it, most of the posts I see aren't about movies.

Attention, sir falkewin, you are in miscelaneous chat which means we can talk about anythin like suntadpoles hair or my incredible cuteness.

Yes my hair does stick out in greasy sticks like billy idol.
Evrytime Pigsnie sees me he says, Comb your hair, its a mess, youre not leavin tha house until you look presentable.
Pigsnie is a clothes nazi.

and if I were a superhero I would be Coin Boy becuz I can identify many ancient coins by smell. Like if someone was to give me a coin, I would hold it up to me nose like so, sniff it and then announce, This coin is an bactrian Antimachus tetradrachm found in a dig in alexandria near a pile of 3 hour old dog poop. And my weakness would be burritos & fish sticks.

Lol! This sort of has to do with movies. I saw Unbreakable last night. It kinda has to do with comic book superheros. I don't want to give the plot away.

I hate it when I become Bicycle Helmet Head. I was never an attractive guy and then I get these funny ridges on either side of my head when I take my bike helmet off . . . ugh!

MovieForums Extra
My hair grows backard no matter what I do to it. And the funny thing is, it gets all nest-like at the top!! (Don't ask me how, I don't move at all when I sleep)!

I actually like haricut day, because (most of the time), they do a good job on it (which lasts until I get home and have a shower)

Originally posted by Zephyrus
My hair grows backard no matter what I do to it. And the funny thing is, it gets all nest-like at the top!!
Now--I sorta picture you with a hank of hair that looks exactly like the Chimpanzees' helmets on the PLANET OF THE APES

that's what she said...
I am bored so I thought I'd take part even though it's from 11 years ago...

Does your hair stick out at right angles to your head?
Sort of I guess because I brush my hair to the right... now it just does it by itself.

When you wake up in the morning is your hair in a funny shape on one side of your head even though you woke up in the same position you fell asleep in and haven't moved an inch?
All the time, although I do move all the time in my sleep because I can never get my pillows in a comfy position...

Do you always look like you just came in from a windy day?
Pretty Much

Does water affect your hair the same way it does mine? It holds it in a neat and proper form until it evaporates, then your hair takes on new and interesting shapes.
Yes it's so annoying too. I can get the PERFECT frech braid when my hair is wet and by the time it dries I have a million stragglers and I'm like HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.

Think back. When was the last time you had a good hair day? Can you remember?
Back when I was trying to impress my bf... in the early stages of the relationship. Now I dont do anything... he doesnt notice either way, lol.

Is haircut day your weakness? Does you hair look funky everyday except on the day you're going to get it cut?
NO.

If so, you might be Uncombable.

If you were a superhero or supervillain what would your powers and weaknesses be?
Superhero: power= I'd want to be like Matt in HEROS-- he could listen in on peoples thoughts and PUT thoughts into peoples minds. weakness=loved ones in danger.
Supervillain: power=Invincibility and smarts--what better way to see what the "heros" are up to without them noticing you. weakness=no streangh.

Hope I did this little questioneer up to par! It was a good time passer.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I was 13 when this thread was created.....

Suspect's Reviews

Actually I was 27 when it was created, it says, it was 2001.

The only thing which I hate in my hair is that it's impossible to make them stay straight.I spend 2 hours straightening them with an straightening iron but it takes about 10 minutes in the outside and they start curling.

How did you even come across this topic from so long ago...

I've never had trouble with my hair, just brush and a tiny bit of hair spray/styling gum and it's fine for the day. Don't need to do anything to it really, always straight and just frizzes slightly at the top when it's humid weather and in Britain that's not much of a problem.

that's what she said...
I was 11 lol. WOW

And Nausicaa, I was bored and just randomly looking at old thread til I came across this one HAHA
-and I didn't know you were British! Thats awesome!