How Many Movies Do You All See?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Hey I just noticed a while ago that a lot of people go to the movies, a lot. Also, they have a lot of time to watch movies at home. This is also the same with two of my friends.

What my question is "How many movies do you see in a month at the theaters?" Also, "How many movies do you see in a month at home?"

I would have to say for myself I see about one movie every month. Sometimes I don't see any. Also, I see about 5 to 10 movies every month at home.

Tell me "How Many Movies Do You See?"
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
"How many movies do you see in a month at the theaters?"

About one every two months.

"How many movies do you see in a month at home?"

Around fifty a month.

I see between 4-15 movies in the theater in a month, and around 15-40 at home every month.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I see about 10/month at theater and the amount at home is uhmmm...
well I bring home 3/day so I would say between 50-60, ( I dont always have time to watch what I bring home.)

Normally I would say 4 a month at theaters and oh 30 a month at home. Lately though I am lucky to see 1 a week anywhere..work work work.....

wicky wicky
prolly 1 a month at the theaters and 40-50 at home

really depends on where my interest level is at for movies versus other things, there have been times where i cant get enough movies and go on extended benders where i watch about 2-5 movies a day for a couple weeks, other times i'll be into something else entirely and just wont have the time for watching movies. for example a few years ago there was about a year where i didnt watch anything but anime, really [saw a lot of anime, mind you, but only some of them were movies]. over the last nine months or so i barely watched anything at all and would go a month without even turning on the tv. now i'm getting back into movies and have been watching probably about 10/week for the last month or so. hardly see any at the cinema these days though, since there arent any good theaters in my area really. i'd say normally i watch probably a few every week, at least, but not really sure what would count as "normally".

Very rarely do I go to the cinema, so once every 2 months would be fair.

I see around 50-60 films at home a month, depending on my state of mind during these days

Twice a month at the cinemas.
Twice a day at home during the week.
Three to five a day at home on weekends.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I see between 4-15 movies in the theater in a month, and around 15-40 at home every month.
how do you find the time??? i can barely find time to go to five each month...
i see about ... i don't know it depends on what movies are out and wot look good.
as for at home...it depends what i have at home at that point in time.

About 1 a month at the cinema, and I try to watch a dvd a night but only manage about 5 a week so about 20-30 a month at home.

A system of cells interlinked
1-2 at theatres.... (Hellboy tonight )

20-25 per month at home, weekends and weekday nights being the heavy viewing times...

drop pants, not bombs
about 4-5 month and in home about 30-35 a month.

To Silver Bullet:
You´re pace is crazy. When do you have time to sleep? I could never keep up with you.
and it´s bigger than life

about 2 a month at theaters 35-40 at home

I see around 60 movies at home. I do not find any sense in going to the theater though. As it is in India most of the movies that I want to see never hit the screen. Would you believe that "What a Girl Wants" the Colin Firth movie did not even hit my town. So, what I do is wait for the VCDs or DVDs to come out and buy it.
I buy a lot of old movies too. Like just today I bought Paris-When it sizzles the old William Holden/Audrey Hepburn classic. Will buy Sabrina tomorrow. Feel like watching a bit more of Hepburn.

Originally Posted by quiball
how do you find the time??? i can barely find time to go to five each month...
i see about ... i don't know it depends on what movies are out and wot look good.
as for at home...it depends what i have at home at that point in time.
I get a few screeners every week, but I don't go to all of them. They're always at 7PM, I can manage.

I see between 1-3 movies in theatres per month and around 10-20 movies on TV, VHS, or DvD.

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
I'd say I see anywhere from 4-8 movies per month in the theatre and anywhere from 8-20 movies at home per month.