Who would you pick to watch a movie with?

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
If you could pick any five people to go with you to the cinema or to watch a movie with, It could be anyone ie Hugh Jackman or Claudia Schiffer (she's still gorgeous btw) or it could be your Uncle Bob (two Uncle Bob's in my case) literally anyone who would you pick?
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

-My wife
-Bill Corbett & Kevin Murphy from MST3K and Rifftrax
-Brian Salisbury & C. Robert Cargill (who wrote Sinister, Dr. Strange and The Black Phone) from the Junkfood Cinema podcast

Preferably, we'd watch something that's so bad it's good like Fateful Findings or The Room. What a blast that would be.

-My wife
-Bill Corbett & Kevin Murphy from MST3K and Rifftrax
-Brian Salisbury & C. Robert Cargill (who wrote Sinister, Dr. Strange and The Black Phone) from the Junk Food Cinema podcast

Preferably, we'd watch something that's so bad it's good like Fateful Findings or The Room. What a blast that would be.
Good choices :-)

Five homeless people -- and I'd pay their way + snacks. Because they probably don't own cell phones.

Sad state of affairs, but I can’t even name one person. Find my cinema experience is spoilt by the presence of… anyone.
I can see that. Sometimes having people next or near to you talking or making some sort of noise can really take you out of the movie experience.

Five homeless people -- and I'd pay their way + snacks. Because they probably don't own cell phones.
That's a nice thing to do...unless one of them is an unemployed movie critic.
"That scene transition is totally amateurish. Why'd you make me watch this?"

That's a nice thing to do...unless one of them is an unemployed movie critic.
"That scene transition is totally amateurish. Why'd you make me watch this?"
Exactly. I’d never risk that

Had a very similar experience once, actually.

Sad state of affairs, but I can’t even name one person. Find my cinema experience is spoilt by the presence of… anyone.
Same here. I don’t even know 5 people.

It might be fun to watch a movie with filmmakers and then discuss it afterwards. I might pick: Martin Scorsese, Quentin Tarantino, Jordan Peele, M Night Shyamalan, and the Coen brothers (I'm counting them as 1 person). That would be a fun discussion. Or I could watch a movie with some of my Movie Forums buddies, but I couldn't pick just five. We would have to get everybody together for a big movie watching party. Yoda will buy the popcorn for us all!

...Or I could watch a movie with some of my Movie Forums buddies, but I couldn't pick just five..!
I was just going to type the same thing So I'll go with my wife of course and the only other person I can think of is Gene Siskel. No one said they had to be alive.

But, they smell like pee...
The price you have to pay to have five people sitting next to you who won't be screwing with their cell phones for two hours.

Or I could watch a movie with some of my Movie Forums buddies, but I couldn't pick just five. We would have to get everybody together for a big movie watching party. Yoda will buy the popcorn for us all!
Aww.

Interesting. Homeless person? Movie critic? Both?
Ex(?)-critic, or so he styled himself. I mean, yes, he had written a bit of criticism, but, you know, to me it was a bit of a stretch. Or I guess he was one at heart. We watched The Nest with Carrie Coon & Jude Law which I’d picked after days of pained market research, and his feedback included peeves such as Carrie Coon’s hair being too neat for someone with no maid/housekeeper. It pissed me off to no end at the time, we had a fight, I even made a thread about it.

No homeless people as yet, but there’s always a first time.

Ex(?)-critic, or so he styled himself. I mean, yes, he had written a bit of criticism, but, you know, to me it was a bit of a stretch. Or I guess he was one at heart. We watched The Nest with Carrie Coon & Jude Law which I’d picked after days of pained market research, and his feedback included peeves such as Carrie Coon’s hair being too near for someone with no maid/housekeeper. It pissed me off to no end at the time, we had a fight, I even made a thread about it.

No homeless people as yet, but there’s always a first time.
Sounds like an insufferable experience. Hopefully, he learned that pedantry like that is not interesting to pretty much anybody.